Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS uniform date of usage.

Article about: Hello everyone, this is not my area of expertise, in what year did the Black allgemeine SS uniform discontinue? I can only base my theory on about 1938 as this is when we started to see the

Default Re: SS uniform date of usage.

SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.foetid woolens. These items are not of late manufacture, but did survive until the present. Somehow.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS uniform date of usage.
    P
    Many

SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.
    The majority of Allgemeine SS men were part timers. They would only own the black uniform. The black uniform was the dress uniform of all branches of the SS. The SS-VT and Totenkopfverband always wore gray or earth brown uniforms as a day to day uniform. Too often, collectors misunderstand and refer to the black uniform as Allgemeine SS. This is of course not the case. As FB previously stated, full time members of the Allgemeine SS also wore a gray day to day uniform. Attached are photos of a black SS-VT tunic with 1942 pattern insignia indicating wear after 1942 and a gray Allgemeine tunic with the same 1942 insignia. The black Standartenfuhrer jacket likely belonged to Heinrich Ehrlich, an early party member who during the war was assigned to a staff position in Munich. The black tunic was veteran purchased many years ago in Texas with the dress aguilette attached proving it's use after 1942 by it's owner.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Marvelous as usual, Mr. Coleman. Thanks for sharing.
    ~Dean

SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.Very good here that colleague Coleman adds from his wonderful collection. The Ehrlich uniform was found by a noted dealer, and shared by two members here over a period of time. Ehrlich was Standortkommandant der Waffen SS in Munich.SS uniform date of usage.

In the rank list, clear distinction is made between those persons in full time billets, and those not. I have appended this material over and over again. I do so here.

SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.Needless to say, the debate on the other site at this hour concerns such themes as a.) NVA caps masquerading as SS caps, b.) dubious SS lab coats of SS mad scientists, and c. ) why certain dealers refuse to sell to the members of the maroon mental ward site.

?

F-B , I know your signature is german for "That's it" but it looks kinda like ebonics for,"Damn it Bastard" Which I'm sure you want to say sometimes..
    ~Dean

SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.SS uniform date of usage.foetid woolens.

?

I havent seen foetid woolins such as these qualities.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2