Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Uniform, pants and belt

Article about: Hi I came across an SS Tunic with pants and a belt. I need some help determining if they are original or reproductions. The Tunic has no stamps or labels inside or in the pockets... and the

?

Default SS Uniform, pants and belt

Hi I came across an SS Tunic with pants and a belt. I need some help determining if they are original or reproductions. The Tunic has no stamps or labels inside or in the pockets... and the pants, faintly has some numbers (possibly the size). I'm not sure about the collar tabs and the cuff title.
    The uniform/tunic looks very similar to a 2010 thread:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-un...r-tunic-17954/

I have ben contemplating on purchasing this, but would like to run it by the forum for any thoughts and opinions.

SS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and belt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Uniform, pants and belt
    P
    Many

authentic army belt. Tunic is an old fake, or, at least, the insignia are 1960s fakes.

SS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and belta real SS Hauptamt cuff title

tunic SS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and belt

- - ------- - -

Your breeches there might be good.

board, old fake, ca. 1965....SS Uniform, pants and belt

SS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltSS Uniform, pants and beltNotice Wiener Naht on reverse of tunic...

?

Hi.. Thanks for getting back to me. I can see the difference in the cuff title.. In previous threads, it was stated that the collar tabs should be velvet? not wool?
    Also the tunic is a thick wool coat..the same material as the collar tabs. Also, are the breeches suppose to be the same material as the tunic? I can tell the difference in the material. There were red flags. Thank you for the examples.. I agree the belt look to be a good quality.

As already stated the belt and brocade is an original by Assmann, a little moth eaten but original
    Ben

?

Hey Thanks Ben...Appreciate it!!