Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

SS Uniformknöpfe.

Article about: Hello Gentlemen, It has been a while since I posted a thread asking for an oppinion on an item, but it is not often I get an SS item, if this one gets the approval then this will probably be

?

Default Re: SS Uniformknöpfe.

I am very lucky, to look at these foetid woolens on a screen all the way in Ireland. It is very confusing.
    I only hear stories of when dad was my age and what not. I can only but imagine what it must have been like collecting foetid woolens before the internet.

Cheers, Patrick

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Uniformknöpfe.
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Uniformknöpfe.

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    I am very lucky, to look at these foetid woolens on a screen all the way in Ireland. It is very confusing.
    I only hear stories of when dad was my age and what not. I can only but imagine what it must have been like collecting foetid woolens before the internet.

Cheers, Patrick
    Collecting before the internet was slower, less confusing and surely rewarding in its modest way. I cannot complain. It all has become more conflicted now, just as puberty has become a permanent condition as a result of Zuckerberg's folly.

No gainsaying puberty, mind you, but my goal at the time was to act like an adult.

The cacophony of the present is hardly helpful, though if you have sharp eyes and a resolute will (as well as ready cash....) you can make a killing.

The benefit arises from the ease of knowledge of a type that was never at hand, mind you.

All things considered, the former regime was not bad at all.

I am sure many innocent people are bilked out of tons of dough by the glittering snares and delusions, and, forget not the fact that my own acts of generosity with images and knowledge have also harmed many with better fakes.

Of this fact I am certain and have very mixed feelings, indeed.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.

SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-17-2017 at 08:37 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5