Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

SS Uniformknöpfe.

Article about: Hello Gentlemen, It has been a while since I posted a thread asking for an oppinion on an item, but it is not often I get an SS item, if this one gets the approval then this will probably be

?

Default Re: SS Uniformknöpfe.

Thank you, F-B...I see several pieces from my old collection now reside in yours...
    Last edited by Arran; 05-19-2012 at 02:48 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Uniformknöpfe.
    P
    Many

Quote by Arran View Post
    Thank you, F-B...I see several pieces from my old collection now reside in yours...
    Dear Colleague, my thanks to you, in turn. FB

?

Shame about the buttons, but wise advice has again saved the day!!!

May I ask about this " lord of the flies" site?? I have seen it referenced many times, but as I only use this forum, I'm not sure what site it is...

Quote by AMTG View Post
    Shame about the buttons, but wise advice has again saved the day!!!

May I ask about this " lord of the flies" site?? I have seen it referenced many times, but as I only use this forum, I'm not sure what site it is...
    Since I am a partisan in this matter, do bear with me that someone else can offer you an explanation.

?

Quote by AMTG View Post
    It is another internet forum that once was probably the best around, one of the first to devote itself to our hobby. Unfortunately it has gone downhill rapidly and is not the place it once was. Most of the respected and expericenced collectors who once made the forum so good have now gone, luckily, many have found their way here.
    To reflect the 'Lord of the Flies' allegory - "without civilization, savegery takes over".

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

If you're interested, Patrick, I know where you can get an original SS Totenkopf button for £30 - if you don't mind the condition...

Robbie

Quote by Adrian View Post
    It is another internet forum that once was probably the best around, one of the first to devote itself to our hobby. Unfortunately it has gone downhill rapidly and is not the place it once was. Most of the respected and expericenced collectors who once made the forum so good have now gone, luckily, many have found their way here.
    To reflect the 'Lord of the Flies' allegory - "without civilization, savegery takes over".
    Thank you. Some of us here have taken an oath to defend civilization and culture with extra energy. We well know the alternative.

?

I have just finished the book Lord of the Flies. It was a very good read.

Robbie- I have sent you a message.

Cheers, Patrick

?

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post

Robbie- I have sent you a message.

Cheers, Patrick
    Have you? O_o I haven't received any...

You'll go off Lord of the Flies once you've studied it in English for two years...

Robbie

SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.SS Uniformknöpfe.I do not think I read Lord of the Flies in a formal school setting. In any case, the other site is suffocated in savagery that does no honor to knowledge nor enables a young seeker to progress towards successful collecting, despite what some there might assert otherwise.

Patrick gets a good grade in his proper spelling of uniform buttons in German.

Best of luck to you all and happy reading in search for the button of fortune.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Uniformknöpfe.   SS Uniformknöpfe.  

Attached Images Attached Images SS Uniformknöpfe.  SS Uniformknöpfe.  SS Uniformknöpfe.  SS Uniformknöpfe.  SS Uniformknöpfe. 

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast