Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Visor

Article about: Hello I would like to know if this SS Visor is original? Thank you in advance for any information. Raymond

Default SS Visor

Hello I would like to know if this SS Visor is original? Thank you in advance for any information.

Raymond
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Visor   SS Visor  

SS Visor  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Visor
    P
    Many

more photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Visor   SS Visor  

SS Visor  

Someone else is in the Facebook groups, apparently. Yes, link above is the same visor.

?

Quote by seventyeighth View Post
    Someone else is in the Facebook groups, apparently. Yes, link above is the same visor.
    What do you mean 'in the Facebookgroups'?

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    Well, friend, because someone on said site makes a statement about something hardly signifies that said person has much insight.

We have already discussed this cap.

SS Black EM visor for review
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-22-2016 at 08:24 PM.

The manner in which "Allgemeine" is spelt above hardly suggest much familiarity with the topic,

and as Bob Coleman says, it is a black SS cap, a cap worn in 1937 or so by all the branches of the SS.

Quote by KRISSE View Post
    What do you mean 'in the Facebookgroups'?
    The visor is currently being offered among several Facebook collector groups. The asking price is quite fair and tempting if not for it's diminutive size (54).

Since I am not on facebook, but otherwise spend untold hours in a non pay status to share from my collection worth more than the average US automobile, and or
    whatever, what is this price? Also, I am unpaid to endure ongoing faceless assaults on knowledge, wisdom, and sensible historical analysis, ergo, I would like to know.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-23-2016 at 03:27 PM.

SS VisorSS VisorSS VisorSS VisorSS VisorThis is not an "Allgemeine SS" cap. It is a black SS peaked cap.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast