Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

SS Visor Hat

Article about: Good evening everyone, I have what may be a reproduction SS Visor Hat. However, I need some help to ensure that this is a repro before I move forward by keeping it in my collection or sellin

SS Visor HatI restored the tag in this cap, but that's the exception. It took more than forty years of looking to find a loose tag.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Visor Hat
    P
    Many

SS Visor HatHere you see someone put their name in the portion for the SS or NSDAP number of the owner, and these were often denazified, but not in this case....

The hat that started this thread is now on Ebay with a starting price of $99.99:

1930's SS Visor Auguft Muller | eBay
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

CBH
    ?

No Returns Accepted , I wonder why ?

Someone's going to be losing their shirt...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

CBH
    ?

Mir reicht's

You should look at it , This is why I should Post more !
    Anyone with a brain should search an item BEFORE purchasing it .
    Thus , you have helped those who look for help , but you can't fix stupid .
    You would be Truly Missed .

EDITED do to deleted post
    Last edited by CBH; 05-15-2016 at 12:02 AM.

?

Pathetic is right. After so much effort and years spent fighting the rising tide of nincompoops. I am just thankful to have participated here at its peak and learned much. I send my thanks to those who helped teach.
    SS Visor HatSS Visor HatSS Visor Hat

Well...this beauty fake piece of history just sold for $560 bucks to some uninformed-plus shipping, of course....but, don't worry, if you didn't win it, he Still has a Lovely "WW2 Prisoners Armband Jehovah's Witness "Waffen" Stamped" fake available too(for some inexplicable reason, it didn't get a single bid...)....Some people just have too much money for their own good...or maybe they just needed the fake navy hat liner in it?
    Last edited by Wagriff; 05-21-2016 at 04:41 AM.
    William

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Well...this beauty fake piece of history just sold for $560 bucks to some mudhead-plus shipping, of course....but, don't worry, if you didn't win it, he Still has a Lovely "WW2 Prisoners Armband Jehovah's Witness "Waffen" Stamped" fake available too(for some inexplicable reason, it didn't get a single bid...)....Some people just have too much money for their own good...or maybe they just needed the fake navy hat liner in it?
    What is your purpose in dragging this thread out? You have expressed your opinion on this cap already give it up.

Quote by jHAM View Post
    What is your purpose in dragging this thread out? You have expressed your opinion on this cap already give it up.
    My purpose in posting the Sale Price of this hat is to let people know how it turned out and the ultimate fate of this piece. There was Considerable interest in this piece as can be seen in the nearly half a hundred posts concerning it and well over 2,000 views. I do not, however, have to explain anything to you and I do not see why it is of any concern of yours to demand that I do so.
    William

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast