Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

ss-vt collar tab

Article about: My best to you, in turn. I am sure I will be a lousy prisoner. I do not respond well to control. May your collection flourish in the year to come. The close proximity with historically signi

?

Default Re: ss-vt collar tab

i really do feel quite badly for the buyers of these items. Gottlieb's website is quite emphatic about a money back guarantee on items sold that are subsequently revealed as fake............. in reality I'm not so sure it's that simple. Forums such as warrelics are an absolute invaluable tool in sifting through the money driven behaviour of some of these dealers/auctioneers. Again, thanks for the guidance everyone, i just saved a few bucks and learned a lesson or two.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss-vt collar tab
    P
    Many

ss-vt collar tabI am very grateful to have been able to purchase this tunic from a collector I esteem very highly and with the kind aid of Bob Hritz and Bob Coleman.

As to the "collar patch" and the dealer who is on television, such things are best discussed on the maroon site. We have real material here and persons who traffic more in real material, as limited as it is....
    The successful collector engages in mutual aid and self help, with the emphasis on the latter, in the search for real regalia.
    The time wasted in lamentation of fake regalia, high prices, crooked dealers, and an unfair world can be put to wise, focused and strategic use in reading books, learning German, and acquiring useful and practical knowledge.

I would say it is pending on the collectors taste.
    Possible original, but who knows for certain.
    For me it wouldn't make me happy.

In case someone would let me know where those 73 tabs are or someone can get me those I would pay a fortune.
    I am behind them as it is for the Allg. SS that was for the city of Ansbach. That number was used for the Allg. in my hometown...

ss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabAllgemeine SS insignia survives in a patchy way no pun intended. There are some places where more has survived than not, and places where you see it not at all. For instance, Berlin. I have never seen a black uniform from any of the Allgemeine SS units from Berlin. I imagine many of them were simply destroyed. I have two Heidelberg uniforms, as well as a Heidelberg cap. I think the U.S. garrison there explains this fact.

?

very very impressive FB, the attention to detail and quality is quite evident. thanks for sharing.

Quote by birkie View Post
    very very impressive FB, the attention to detail and quality is quite evident. thanks for sharing.
    Thanks. The sight of the real thing will orient you. If you look closely in our shelves here, you will find many things of merit at an affordable price, which to say, I have bought all of this and share it here at no cost at all other than to endure my hectoring.

?

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Thank you, I heard of a very similar story which was out of Texas. The owner in Texas also purchased a Reservist tunic straight from the vets family. We have quite a few vets down here. I've had the honor to interview, record, become friends, and even purchase items from a few, in fact. I had two grandfathers and two step-grandfather, all lived in Texas, who were vets of the second world war. Sadly they all pasted before my birth. Back to topic, besides the reservist tunic in Texas which I had no idea of it's presences while it was here, I've only seen one other on sell online; Last Reich I believe. I would pay well over market value for this unappreciated branches tunic. It is number one on my list.
    This Stammabteilung Montur was for sale last year
    ss-vt collar tab

And as it is now
    ss-vt collar tab
    Last edited by DrCMH; 02-11-2013 at 02:34 AM.

ss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tab
    Quote by DrCMH View Post
    This Stammabteilung Montur was for sale last year
    Attachment 464634
    and it now resides in your fine collection, to the benefit of us all. Imagine how many more you shall own and how your bank account shall shriek in pain.

ss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabss-vt collar tabBut the pride of ownership eclipses all the quantitative programming, planning and budgeting metrics, until you and I go to debtors' prison.

?

[/QUOTE]

and it now resides in your fine collection, to the benefit of us all. Imagine how many more you shall own and how your bank account shall shriek in pain.[/QUOTE]

The shrieks are quieted by the enjoyment of a historically significant item. Well, that and all the medications...

My best to you and I look forward to our mutual escape from future imprisonment.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast