Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS VT Photo Study

Article about: Some time ago i posted a Picture from Potsdam showing a Kompanie from the Regiment Deutschland. This Weekend i got another Picture in fantastic quality of a friend of mine. This one was take

?

Default SS VT Photo Study

Some time ago i posted a Picture from Potsdam showing a Kompanie from the Regiment Deutschland. This Weekend i got another Picture in fantastic quality of a friend of mine. This one was taken also in Potsdam. Enjoy the journey back into the 1930s.

SS VT Photo StudySS VT Photo StudySS VT Photo StudySS VT Photo StudySS VT Photo StudySS VT Photo StudySS VT Photo StudySS VT Photo Study

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS VT Photo Study
    P
    Many

SS VT Photo StudySS VT Photo StudyWunderbar. I was just there, but did not see these persons, most of whom, I wager, did not live to 1945.

- - ------- - -

Thank you for the fine study of SSVT uniforms.

Great photos, uniform and cap variations. I wonder what this would be worth in today's market, one could do the math...

Amazing architecture, thx F-B, makes me want to take a trip to Europe before it's too late.

Excellent photograph; thanks for sharing.

They are members of Sturmbann "N" [Nürnberg].

SS VT Photo Study
    Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Excellent photograph; thanks for sharing.

They are members of Sturmbann "N" [Nürnberg].
    David Delich has this image to offer us in this connection.

What a superb photo. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

By the way... I don't want to hijack this thread or distract from the outstanding photograph, but while we're at the subject of uniformed men posing in front of the Sanssouci palace, I hope this (admittedly non-SS-related) thread of mine from a few years back might be of interest to some readers of this one:

Pictures within a picture, or: Provenance!

Nice quality photo!...

SS VT Photo StudySS VT Photo StudySS VT Photo StudySS VT Photo StudySince Andreas has not gone to visit den grossen Koenig, I enclose these images. The devoted heirs of Frederick's Prussians leave potatoes on his grave.

SS VT Photo StudyI also went to the Holocaust memorial on the edge of the Tiergarten in Berlin Mitte, next to the US embassy.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast