Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS wolfschanze Pin

Article about: Hey guys! I've got a friend who has two pins he would like to sell me, they are about an inch and a half in diameter, with twin SS markings in the center, and "für treue dienste im gehe

Default SS wolfschanze Pin

Hey guys!

I've got a friend who has two pins he would like to sell me, they are about an inch and a half in diameter, with twin SS markings in the center, and "für treue dienste im geheimpolizei" written around it. On the back it is stamped with RZM and wolfschanze. Ive never seen these, but I am new to collecting. He has two of them, says he received them from his grandfather, who fought in poland during the second world war. The other one has reverse colors, white bolts with black background. Sorry for the bad pictures, I will get better pictures very soon. Has anyone ever come across these?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS wolfschanze Pin
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS wolfschanze Pin

I have no wish to start an arguement between friends but I would be wary of any German badge of this type with a screw back fitting.

Lots of this type of badge being made in poland as we speak..........

All these "Wolfsschanze" marked items are fake...from Poland. These were discussed here last year as well...see below.

thanks for the answer, should have looked harder, ill have to let him know they are fake.

?

Welcome to the forum Goatreich.

Unfortunately, this is not a good item. Next time, even if buying from a friend or trusted/known person, if you do not know for certain that the item you are intending to buy is original...post it on here and somebody will probably be able to help you reach the correct decision.

Regards,

Carl

Thanks for the welcome, and the advice on this item, I understand with these items it is very important to confirm that they are real items before making blind purchases.

Important to confirm originality so your wallet doesn't take a beating !

Pieces such as these are known as 'fantasy' items because
    they never existed during the Third Reich.........
    Regards,

Steve.

As has been said above, a complete fantasy item. Just allow me to add that the fakers did not even manage to get their German grammar right: It would have to be "in der Geheimpolizei", not "im Geheimpolizei".

A good friend you have there...

hes a good guy, he didnt know what they were worth, just wanted to know info on them. As they are still a cool item, although not authentic, i might offer him 10$ for both.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast