Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS wrap

Article about: Hi guys This one looks veeeery doubtfull for me, but i like the insignia what do you think? Thanks for your time Cheers

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Dave, no, not in an issue uniform. But this purports to be private purchase...... It is junk. The give away here is the date to the label. 1938 is too early for an jacket in SS cut.

Cheers, Ade.
    Well done, Ade. Thank you.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS wrap
    P
    Many

ozzacledyabe
    ?

I am the owner of this uniform ss.
    nobody gave you permission to post pictures of my property! you are an idiot!
    this uniform, insignia, the runes, the eagle, its lining with label are absolutely original! I have all the statements of hermann historica of its originality, so please refrain from making comments of shit!
    nobody gave you permission to post items of property of others, you are invited to delete any comment, otherwise risks a complaint for violation of privacy, because I do not have requested permission and these pictures are covered by copyraight!

Quote by ozzacledyabe View Post
    this uniform, insignia, the runes, the eagle, its lining with label are absolutely original! I have all the statements of hermann historica of its originality, so please refrain from making comments of shit!
    nobody gave you permission to post items of property of others, you are invited to delete any comment, otherwise risks a complaint for violation of privacy, because I do not have requested permission and these pictures are covered by copyraight!
    Note to the moderators: I - and I strongly assume everyone else who posted on this thread - have also received a PM with the above text.

(Never mind that I didn't actually comment on the authenticity of the garment and that the only photos I posted on the thread were of items in my own collection.)

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    I - and I assume everyone else who posted on this thread - have also received a PM with the above text.
    Yes me too,I won't be accepting the invite.
    Cheers
    Dave.

If someone joins and cannot be civil, they are banned. As is he now.

Cheers, Ade.

And the tunic is still bad.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by ozzacledyabe View Post
    Why so aggresive?
    Attached Images Attached Images SS wrap 

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    If someone joins and cannot be civil, they are banned. As is he now.

Cheers, Ade.

And the tunic is still bad.
    All hail!

CBH
    ?

Don't tell me my fake shit is fake shit ! I'll tell Mom !!!!
    I didn't know you could copyright a fake SS Panzer Uniform .

The LAH ciphers are reproduction!

I recommend that this thread be closed, as no more merit adheres to it and it wastes the time of serious people here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3