Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Ss-zivilabzeichen

Article about: This pin has impressed marks and knurling. I'm pretty sure it's good. Is it? Also, anyone with a d.a.l. Know the i.d. Of the man to whom this number was assigned? Much obliged, and happy lab

?

Default Ss-zivilabzeichen

This pin has impressed marks and knurling. I'm pretty sure it's good. Is it? Also, anyone with a d.a.l. Know the i.d. Of the man to whom this number was assigned? Much obliged, and happy labor day to fellow yanks, dw
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss-zivilabzeichen   Ss-zivilabzeichen  

Attached Images Attached Images Ss-zivilabzeichen  Ss-zivilabzeichen 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss-zivilabzeichen
    P
    Many

?

from my membership and learning here in 2 years,i believe this is a genuine pin, however if im not mistaken the number dosnt relate to his ss number,its purely an issue no. there is a gent here who collects research on them,he may have a name for you if he is on his list, hope im correct in advising you,best regards george

Hi David, George is correct.

Original.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Very nice and original little pin.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thanks a nint, fellas!

nice to see a good one for a change.

?

thanks a lot - yeh I've been seeing many many obvious 'bads' through many years.....
    Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    nice to see a good one for a change.