Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS1 collar tab in wire

Article about: Hi Guys, another gem from the Int Corps museum collection. Liberated by a member of the Corps. I had the pleasure of examining all of their collection, most of which is not on public display

Default Re: SS1 collar tab in wire

Quote by besslein View Post
    nice one Adee,but sad for me,years ago i have get one like your!!! from woodwork,posted in on waf and get
    i have give it for free to a young collector with a note its bad,now im sure it was goooood
    The site you mention does not have a very high rating for credibility with many of its post, as you know from your own experience.
    There is always some psychological warfare type who wants to keep everyone off center with doubt upon doubt, and many innocents suffer as a result.

Such is why many of us are here with bright shiny faces alert in our places.
    Attached Images Attached Images SS1 collar tab in wire 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS1 collar tab in wire
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I should add that the original retouched photo I added might actually show the rare "SS4" collar tab.

Hi guys, I was just reading this old thread and was wondering what is the SS collar tab "SS4".

Anyone has an idea? I know it's very rare, but can't find any information on it.

Thank you for your answers!

Quote by Waban View Post
    Hi guys, I was just reading this old thread and was wondering what is the SS collar tab "SS4".

Anyone has an idea? I know it's very rare, but can't find any information on it.

Thank you for your answers!
    Mr. d'Alquen or Mr. Saris will know the answer in a second.
    It may also be in Klietmann or Mollo, but I am too distracted to look.

SS1 collar tab in wireSS1 collar tab in wireSS1 collar tab in wireMy contribution to such things.

- - ------- - -

Others would mention the 1983 or 1989 Angolia, but not I, as I do not trust it as a source.

Waban,
    SS4" was the fourth element of the SS-Politische Bereitschaften raised in or around 1934. It was formed in Hamburg and was quartered in an old warehouse. It never really got going and was disbanded quickly. I do have much more information about the unit and where the members were reassigned but I am moving house and my SS files look like this at the moment. When I am re-established I will try and remember to give you a more complete answer.
    d'Alquen
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS1 collar tab in wire  

SS1 collar tab in wireThanks to Mr. d'Alquen. Here is an image courtesy of David Delich.

SS1 collar tab in wireSS1 collar tab in wireImages of the SSVT and otherwise courtesy of the vanished Gamelson collection.

Quote by friedrich-berthold View Post
    SS1 collar tab in wireSS1 collar tab in wireimages of the ssvt courtesy of the vanished gamelson collection.
    this is not my property, but david bunde gave me these images more than a decade ago when this collection was being dispersed.

?

Wow, fast answers!
    Thank you very much to both of you!

I'm always happy to learn something new.

Thank you FB for the very nice pictures. I wish to have such a collection one day.

And to luck to you d'alquen in your new home! 😉

Thanks. I repeat: the collar patch collection was a famous old one (...not mine...at all) , which is now dispersed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2