Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SSTV and or Dachau images and more: via David Bunde, man of miracles.

Article about: More photos from my colleague David Bunde for the viewing astonishment of all those interested in the SSTV and or the various units stationed in the camp system and or SSVT.

Default SSTV and or Dachau images and more: via David Bunde, man of miracles.

SSTV and or Dachau images and more:  via David Bunde, man of miracles.More photos from my colleague David Bunde for the viewing astonishment of all those interested in the SSTV and or the various units stationed in the camp system and or SSVT.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SSTV and or Dachau images and more:  via David Bunde, man of miracles.   SSTV and or Dachau images and more:  via David Bunde, man of miracles.  

SSTV and or Dachau images and more:  via David Bunde, man of miracles.   SSTV and or Dachau images and more:  via David Bunde, man of miracles.  

SSTV and or Dachau images and more:  via David Bunde, man of miracles.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SSTV and or Dachau images and more:  via David Bunde, man of miracles.
    P
    Many

?

Nice pictures FB.

SSTV and or Dachau images and more:  via David Bunde, man of miracles.SSTV and or Dachau images and more:  via David Bunde, man of miracles.SSTV and or Dachau images and more:  via David Bunde, man of miracles.SSTV and or Dachau images and more:  via David Bunde, man of miracles.SSTV and or Dachau images and more:  via David Bunde, man of miracles.SSTV and or Dachau images and more:  via David Bunde, man of miracles.SSTV and or Dachau images and more:  via David Bunde, man of miracles.Notice parts

The photo of the SSTV Sturmbannfuehrer was originally in the famous Gamelson collection.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The photo of the SSTV Sturmbannfuehrer was originally in the famous Gamelson collection.
    Unless I'm much mistaken, this is Max Simon, who would move on to serve as a regimental commander with the Totenkopfdivision and became Eicke's immediate successor as divisional commander after the latter's death.

Thanks for bringing these photographs here, especially the group photo showing the "P" collar patch of the SSVT's anti-tank detachment in wear. A rare thing!
    Last edited by HPL2008; 07-09-2014 at 07:04 AM.

?

Great pic's!
    What type of sword is Max sporting?

Semper Fi
    Phil

Hi Phil, this is the standard SS officers Degen.

If an Officer had been awarded the sword, it was shown in the SS Officers Dienstalterliste via a small symbol against his name in the form of the sword hilt.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Allow me to once again thank David Bunde and F-B for sharing their remarkable images here. The Elbe cufftitle shown is certainly not for the OA.
    Thanks also to HPL2008 for the identification of Max Simon. Here is a later image.
    SSTV and or Dachau images and more:  via David Bunde, man of miracles.
    Last edited by jHAM; 07-09-2014 at 10:02 AM.

Thank you. I had not made the connection of this image and Simon, but I am not as interested in these people are some others here.
    David Bunde finds remarkable photos and shares them freely, to the benefit of us all.

Hi, Thank you for showing some fine photographs. Of particular interest to me is the officer posing with the Lion Head Sabre. I have blown the photo up in order to try and see the detail on the obverse langet but it is a bit too fuzzy to be sure of. It looks like a laurel wreath without further central embelishment which I find unusual as I would have expected to see either an SS badge or more likely, a spread wing Political Eagle and swastica. It would be very interesting if you could either show a close up of the sword or describe the langet please. In any event, a very interesting photo. Thank you
    Regards and best wishes Michael Ryan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast