Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sta 31 Niederbayern portrait.

Article about: HPL, The lifespan of the lebensrune badge for the Agricultural advisors to the SS was short indeed. The order you post was from October of 1934, a mere month later this amendment was publish

Default Sta 31 Niederbayern portrait.

Sta 31  Niederbayern portrait.Sta 31  Niederbayern portrait.Sta 31  Niederbayern portrait.Sta 31  Niederbayern portrait.Sta 31  Niederbayern portrait.Final visual proof of something I have frequently seen, but which is poorly analyzed in the secondary literature. That is, the use of the roman numeral on the cuff with an Allgemeine SS Standarte (...not an Abschnitt). In this case, the figure was entitled to wear the insignia of the Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt, presumably because of some additional duty. I thank Bruce Herman of Grenadier Military Antiques for the use of the image.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sta 31  Niederbayern portrait.  
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-09-2012 at 04:43 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sta 31  Niederbayern portrait.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Sta 31 Niederbayern portrait.

This image would flummox many average collectors unfamiliar with such uniforms, and, truth be told, I would look closely at the Odal Rune badge in this configuration. However, we have figures here who have the regalia of other Allgem. SS members with an R u S HA affiliation, even if they were not in said main office of the SS leadership. This photo is proof of the need for a far reaching knowledge of SS organization, as well as issues beyond the coffee table books in a collector who aspires to success.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-09-2012 at 04:44 AM.

This uniform, for anSta 31  Niederbayern portrait.Sta 31  Niederbayern portrait.Sta 31  Niederbayern portrait.Sta 31  Niederbayern portrait. Oberabschnitt of the Allgemeine SS, was wrongly called an SD uniform. I wish I had snagged it.

Happy foetid woolens.

Many thanks for posting this fine image!

Interesting image: thanks to Bruce and FB.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

The man must have been a Bauernreferent. A rare and interesting photo!

Sta 31  Niederbayern portrait.Sta 31  Niederbayern portrait.Here is the document that enabled him to wear said badge. A rare and interesting find, above the ordinary. My thanks, again, to Bruce Herman for the permission to include this object.

Quote by Walter View Post
    The man must have been a Bauernreferent. A rare and interesting photo!
    Thank you for the helpful intervention.

I am aware of the "Life" Rune being the badge for Bauernreferenten (as regulated in the attached 1934 regulations) while the "Odal" Rune sleeve diamond was for the RuSHA (as seen in the photo and document posted by Friedrich-Berthold).

Still, many secondary sources (like Angolia) also attribute the "Odal" Rune to agricultural experts in addition to its RuSHA usage.

Either this is completely in error, or there was some change of regulations along the way?

Perhaps d'Alquen can clarify it.

Sta 31  Niederbayern portrait.)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast