Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.

Article about: Here proof that the SS Stammabteilung in the Allgem. SS included young men, in this case, a chap on the staff of the Oberbschnitt Sued. The wedding image appeared on the maroon mad person's

Default Re: Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.

I included elsewhere the roles and missions of the Stammabteilung. Many members of the regular police were in the Stammateilung, in fact.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.
    P
    Many

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I included elsewhere the roles and missions of the Stammabteilung. Many members of the regular police were in the Stammateilung, in fact.
    Thanks FB , I guess I will have even more to read now.

It's a bit of a kaleidoscope really, just when I think I know something, someone shakes the crystals up and the picture changes again.

?

QUOTE=Bochmann;527710]Thanks FB , I guess I will have even more to read now.

It's a bit of a kaleidoscope really, just when I think I know something, someone shakes the crystals up and the picture changes again.[/QUOTE]

Search " Stammabteilung " on this forum and you will find that this subject has been covered in detail. Thanks to F-B and Mr. Coleman there are many fine images and info about this particular organization of the SS. Good luck and happy reading!
    Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.[

Quote by Bochmann View Post
    Thanks FB , I guess I will have even more to read now.

It's a bit of a kaleidoscope really, just when I think I know something, someone shakes the crystals up and the picture changes again.
    Such is the joy of history. The Koehl book is very sound on the bits and pieces of the SS and how they fit together, even if not very well.

I have been worrying about all of this for about forty years, so some of it is slightly more clear in my mind.

We seek to educate all those who come here with an open mind and open heart.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.

Quote by jHAM View Post
    QUOTE=Bochmann;527710]Thanks FB , I guess I will have even more to read now.

Search " Stammabteilung " on this forum and you will find that this subject has been covered in detail. Thanks to F-B and Mr. Coleman there are many fine images and info about this particular organization of the SS. Good luck and happy reading!
    Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.[[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your fine post.

?

I came across these images in the digital ether and felt they would fit well here...Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.

I can not recall from where this came due to a poor manner of organizing my files, my thanks to the individual who owns this photo for its use and relevance here. Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.

Further images of a Stammabteilung Montur
    Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.

Regards,

CMH

?

Was a little thrown by the heading of Sued and the cufftitle with WEST on it.
    Then found out it was to be SÜD (of course) and the WEST cufftitle was just a ruse to con the unwary!

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    I came across these images in the digital ether and felt they would fit well here...Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.

I can not recall from where this came due to a poor manner of organizing my files, my thanks to the individual who owns this photo for its use and relevance here. Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.

Further images of a Stammabteilung Montur
    Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.

Regards,

CMH
    Thanks for the nice images and congratulations on your purchase of this fine uniform from a fine collection.

Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.Stammabteilung Sued wedding scence.
    Quote by Scout View Post
    Was a little thrown by the heading of Sued and the cufftitle with WEST on it.
    Then found out it was to be SÜD (of course) and the WEST cufftitle was just a ruse to con the unwary!

These images turned up on the other site and underscore that the SS Stammabteilung had a wider membership than merely old men. The photo is not of the owner of my uniform. I included my uniform for illustrative purposes, because it is a spectacular piece.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-27-2012 at 06:24 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2