Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Standarte 94 Collartab

Article about: Hallo I could buy this small convolut and need your opinions on it. The tab and board are nice originals, what would be a fair value (you can also PM me) I am asking because this field of co

?

Default Standarte 94 Collartab

Hallo

I could buy this small convolut and need your opinions on it.
    The tab and board are nice originals, what would be a fair value (you can also PM me)
    I am asking because this field of collecting is quite new for me, i was checking dealers sites
    and i guess it could be around 800 Euros ?

- - Updated - -

Back
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Standarte 94 Collartab   Standarte 94 Collartab  

Standarte 94 Collartab  
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Standarte 94 Collartab
    P
    Many

Default Re: Standarte 94 Collartab

A nice piece, but I am not sure of the price. Wholly authentic. Compare Shea, Whammond and Herman as to prices.
    Real Allgemeine SS material is very rare in Austria in an easy to acquire form.

this is a nice grouping. i like it.

as far as 800 Euro, this is not a deal, but it is about right for dealer prices which makes sense as that is where you came up with the number.

with patience, you could assemble something like this for a better price no doubt. but these things are personal, and different people have different tolerances to both price and patience.

Quote by tempelhof View Post
    this is a nice grouping. i like it.

as far as 800 Euro, this is not a deal, but it is about right for dealer prices which makes sense as that is where you came up with the number.

with patience, you could assemble something like this for a better price no doubt. but these things are personal, and different people have different tolerances to both price and patience.
    Sound analysis. I spend a lot of time in Austria and items of this type are nearly impossible to find with any ease.

I have a black tunic from the Klagenfurt Standarte. I should make a picture of it.

there is hardly a sight in a day i enjoy more than seeing something of your collection.

as i have said before... worth the price of forum admission in its own right.

Standarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 Collartab
    Quote by tempelhof View Post
    there is hardly a sight in a day i enjoy more than seeing something of your collection.

as i have said before... worth the price of forum admission in its own right.

From my Kammer des Schreckens.

Sehr, sehr schoen. Was fuer ein Kammer!

?

SS Standarte 90 Klagenfurt .. would love to see a pic from that tunic

?

I think 700 is a fair price
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Standarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabStandarte 94 CollartabI cannot generalize about prices, as I collect the insignia together with the jacket as a rule.
    I guess that the collar patch is fairly priced, as is the shoulder cord. The Austrian Standarte is seldom seen, and this is a Konvolut, that is, the insignia all comes from one person, who is named and whose booklet is also at hand.
    It is a nice Konvolut, and I know from my own Austrian sources, such things are seldom found now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast