Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Stinker tags I have recently seen

Article about: No shortage of larceny and mayhem when it comes to these arcane little things.

succinct as always F-B.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stinker tags I have recently seen
    P
    Many

Stinker tags I have recently seen
    Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    succinct as always F-B.
    Bitter experience impels concision.

Stinker tags I have recently seenStinker tags I have recently seenStinker tags I have recently seenHere the de accession stamp of the theater in Brno, Moravia, Czechia. This is a real stamp. This is a real cap, a Wille of late make.

Stinker tags I have recently seenA stinker found by a member here.

Stinker tags I have recently seenfanciful label on cap box.
    Label reverse engineered from reprint of Herstellungsvorschriften.

Stinker tags I have recently seenStinker tags I have recently seenReal SS cap in real box, no decoration at all. Stinker tags I have recently seen
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 10-24-2016 at 09:15 AM.

Stinker tags I have recently seenStinker tags I have recently seenStinker tags I have recently seenStinker tags I have recently seenStinker tags I have recently seenStinker tags I have recently seenStinker tags I have recently seenStinker tags I have recently seen An "RZM box" from a brauner Laden as the retail location would have the license number of the retail permit on the side of the box, don't ya think?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 10-24-2016 at 08:07 PM.

Stinker tags I have recently seenStinker tags I have recently seenStinker tags I have recently seenStinker tags I have recently seenStinker tags I have recently seenStinker tags I have recently seenStinker tags I have recently seenStinker tags I have recently seenStinker tags I have recently seenStinker tags I have recently seenStinker tags I have recently seenYou will notice that the things were not kept in boxes in the retail outlet. Nor are they today, when you go to buy a hat in Berlin or Vienna or Munich.
    They are stacked by size, with the tag for the size inside. The size tag was often put on a tag on the front of the cap. Maederer has one of these.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stinker tags I have recently seen  

Stinker tags I have recently seenYou can see that SS caps were kept on a shelf in this brauner Laden, not in some dorked up box with the size number on the side.

Stinker tags I have recently seenHat boxes more or less identical to those in the Kleiderkassen and so forth are still made or are found in Troedelmaerkte, and offer an easy target for the faker to
    wield their mischief on us saps. The over the top RZM tag on the side of the box is a flourish of some kind, but it does not jibe with the truth.

If I am wrong, please show me the evidence. The RZM regulations make it very plain how all items are to be marked, and, most important, which items are to be marked.

Maybe Wim Saris has something intelligent to say on this score, but my statements derive from reading the stuff.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 10-27-2016 at 03:13 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast