Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Stosstrupp Adolf Hitler 1923 Cuff Title

Article about: As was mentioned by an esteemed member here, I will attempt to create a separate thread for these Cuff Titles that got lost in the fray on another thread... The CT on the tunic is Bob Hritz'

Thank you. I am sure that some of our other readers will have relevant and fruitful contributions. Thanks to you all, and, even if he does not read this, thanks to Bob Hritz
    whose image I borrowed. I wish he would go back to posting with us, but there you are. Die Luft der Freiheit weht!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stosstrupp Adolf Hitler 1923 Cuff Title
    P
    Many

?

Duff, I have noted Bob Hritz and your example , mine is the same as the Hritz example , the other I am aware of (from pictures only ) is the pattern as worn by Julius Schaub which appears to be a Hauptamtchef cufftitle with the wording Stosstrupp Adolf embroidered on it ,privately made for sure? what is the other pattern you have seen ? thanks.

?

Mr. Toncar,

Your question is very a good one Sir. As I said - the "thought" (which comes from some of the "Old Guard") was that there is 4 variants. I myself, have only seen what you describe Sir. So my knowledge is only limited in this respect. I have the hope, that the member base here can share in this. I'm sorry I can't answer this riddle, me unlike you - part of the "Old Guard," my hope is we have another Old Guard or knowledgeable member that can shed light, as my 36 years on this earth can't compare to the collecting knowledge of Gentlemen like you...

Prost!

Default Armband

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    This is a list with names and mentioned to be members from the Stosstrupp.
    The list is dated December 3, 1937 and was found in a German archive.
    Further a letter from someone who asked the allowance to wear the
    cuffband, but at the end it is said he was not a member.

Attachment 1058922 Attachment 1058923

all names from the NSKK order are mentioned with the list!

Attachment 1058924
    Hi Wilhelm

I don't see Wilhelm Brückners name there? He was awarded the Armband Stoßtrupp Hitler, was this different to being awarded the cuff title?

Quote by Troy Tempest View Post
    Hi Wilhelm

I don't see Wilhelm Brückners name there? He was awarded the Armband Stoßtrupp Hitler, was this different to being awarded the cuff title?
    I could be wrong here, but as far as I know, Brückner was not a member of the Stoßtrupp, but was the commander of SA-Regiment München in 1923. I've never seen him wear the Stoßtrupp Adolf Hitler 1923 cuff title, either. What is the source for this armband you are referring to?

As far as I know HPL is right. Brückner was a member of the SA-Regiment München.

Mr. Saris, in this list of Stosstrupp members (your post #9) do you know if the address location associated with each name was their residential address or an office which they operated from?

?

Unfortunately Mr. Saris is not a participant on this Forum any more. You can still find him on the "other" forum, however, and I'm sure he would be happy to answer your question there...

Thank you Arran, I will attempt to contact Mr. Saris through a different venue.

By chance would anyone here on this forum know the answer to my question?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2