Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Stripped black SS tunic and LAH tunic

Article about: Greetings. Hannah's Reich seems to have tapped into some excellent sources while other dealers shelves remain unchanged. Here are three items I hope members find interesting. Firstly, a stri

Foetid woolens and the normal chaos, confusion and dismay that surround them. Glad to know that my collection is now worthless, as the lords of the flies well told me.

- - Updated - -

I guess I should buy the Ulrich of England's book.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stripped black SS tunic and LAH tunic
    P
    Many

BenVK, kind Sir, I have necessary collar tabs but not the shoulderboard (which I assume would be the most tricky part of the job) and limited cufftitles. Potentially I would buy a suitable set. I would certainly appreciate your help and hope that we can collaborate at some point should events work out. The apparent price tag of ~$30k on the LAH tunic is deflating my aspirations somewhat. regards Paul

Quote by Mauro C View Post
    it's not true, the tunic could be sold some years ago in the site... i don't remember but it's not a listing up. It was really sold.
    I can assure you he recently had a striped black SS officers tunic with only a chevron remaining on his site that went unsold for a very long period. I'm also sure said tunic didn't sell, and instead, was pulled due to a conversation Martin and I had shortly after his doing so. If I remember correctly, it was a consignment item, and returned to the owner. Now that said, I'm not completely sure this is that same example, I will have to ask him.

Edit: I found a image of the tunic I spoke of, and it is not the same item as above, though they are very similar.

Many dealers will leave images up, sometimes indefinitely, of sold items, or have a archive section so that when collectors are surfing the web, they will be directed to their site. The reasoning behind this being they're hoping new clients will discovered another item of interest that is still avalilble and purchase it. However, that is not the case with the tunic seen below.

Quote by backtothefront View Post
    BenVK, kind Sir, I have necessary collar tabs but not the shoulderboard (which I assume would be the most tricky part of the job) and limited cufftitles. Potentially I would buy a suitable set. I would certainly appreciate your help and hope that we can collaborate at some point should events work out. The apparent price tag of ~$30k on the LAH tunic is deflating my aspirations somewhat. regards Paul
    Authentic examples can be found, even these days, for much less than these crazy prices, they just won't be of the LAH. I know of a few A-SS tunics which are currently available from respected dealers for around 8-10k usd, so don't give up as all hope is not lost.
    I actually prefer Allgemeine examples of the black SS-tunics anyways, although I'd gladly own either.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 10-06-2013 at 03:51 PM.

?

I am very good friends with the seller who is disposing of his wonderful collection on Martins site and was graciously offered anything before it went to Martin. My focus has shifted and am not collecting these tunics at this time but did buy some accoutrements and accessories. That is the sad part of being eclectic. When the focus is elsewhere and items like this become available the pangs of want reactivate.

?

Soul for sale so I can buy this tunic,all offers from any devils accepted!!!!!

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    I can assure you he recently had a striped black SS officers tunic with only a chevron remaining on his site that went unsold for a very long period. I'm also sure said tunic didn't sell, and instead, was pulled due to a conversation Martin and I had shortly after his doing so. If I remember correctly, it was a consignment item, and returned to the owner. Now that said, I'm not completely sure this is that same example, I will have to ask him.

Edit: I found a image of the tunic I spoke of, and it is not the same item as above, though they are very similar.

Many dealers will leave images up, sometimes indefinitely, of sold items, or have a archive section so that when collectors are surfing the web, they will be directed to their site. The reasoning behind this being they're hoping new clients will discovered another item of interest that is still avalilble and purchase it. However, that is not the case with the tunic seen below.

Authentic examples can be found, even these days, for much less than these crazy prices, they just won't be of the LAH. I know of a few A-SS tunics which are currently available from respected dealers for around 8-10k usd, so don't give up as all hope is not lost.
    I actually prefer Allgemeine examples of the black SS-tunics anyways, although I'd gladly own either.
    i can't say other cause i don't want, at the moment. i can assure to you this tunic is not listen up. yes is a consignment... as 90% of recent fantastic uploads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2