Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Stripped A-SS Trikot Rock?

Article about: Hello, I found this online, apparently it formerly belonged to a Theater group, and it looks like the upper pockets have been replaced. I feel like this has a good chance, it seems darker th

?

Default Stripped A-SS Trikot Rock?

Hello, I found this online, apparently it formerly belonged to a Theater group, and it looks like the upper pockets have been replaced. I feel like this has a good chance, it seems darker than a Janke to my eyes(though I could be wrong) and the wear and repair seems genuine as well. May I request the opinions of the gentlemen of this forum?

Stripped A-SS Trikot Rock?Stripped A-SS Trikot Rock?Stripped A-SS Trikot Rock?Stripped A-SS Trikot Rock?Stripped A-SS Trikot Rock?Stripped A-SS Trikot Rock?Stripped A-SS Trikot Rock?Stripped A-SS Trikot Rock?Stripped A-SS Trikot Rock?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stripped A-SS Trikot Rock?
    P
    Many

Stripped A-SS Trikot Rock?Stripped A-SS Trikot Rock?Stripped A-SS Trikot Rock?Stripped A-SS Trikot Rock?Stripped A-SS Trikot Rock?Please compare the collar and lapels.

But your piece might have a chance. You have actually to examine it in hand, and see the real age. The pictures are not enough.
    and the lapel issue is also operative, though there are variations, especially in earlier items.

the second theme concerns the buttons, which must be of the epoch.

?

Oh wow, I see, I hadn't noticed the difference in the lapels, that is a big contrast. Thank you FB.

Quote by Eddie View Post
    Oh wow, I see, I hadn't noticed the difference in the lapels, that is a big contrast. Thank you FB.
    As I say, the only real way to tell is to have the thing in hand and then hold it next to the real objects. I have a collection of more than one of these things, and that's how I compare things.
    Very primitive and very direct.
    There are some good things in your piece, but it is not a complete image at all.

The sleeves have been relined in yours, which is normal in a theater piece, but it also allows one to hide the theater stamps.

?

Thank you again, if you could hazard a guess, what would you think this piece is, if not A-SS? Am I correct that it's darker than a Janke? I tried looking through your old threads, but I was too focused on the color and weave to notice the lapel issue.

As a thank you, please accept this piece of music that I've been listening to quite a bit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUmq1cpcglQ

I really don't know what it is. I would not dismiss it out of hand as SS. Can you get more pictures? Very close ups of all, and I mean all the features?
    Then I can tell you. The slash pockets are good as is the cut of the reverse. Janke is also quite possible, too. I would have to feel the cloth with my old, gritty hands.

Quote by Eddie View Post
    Thank you again, if you could hazard a guess, what would you think this piece is, if not A-SS? Am I correct that it's darker than a Janke? I tried looking through your old threads, but I was too focused on the color and weave to notice the lapel issue.

As a thank you, please accept this piece of music that I've been listening to quite a bit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUmq1cpcglQ

Thank you for the Prokofiev. I am very fond of him. I have been showing my students Eisenstein films, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr3S6ItLMTo

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thank you for the Prokofiev. I am very fond of him. I have been showing my students Eisenstein films, too.
    Somehow, I always associate him with Woody Allen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeA-IJ2jY-o

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast