Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Stripped A-SS Trikot Rock?

Article about: Hello, I found this online, apparently it formerly belonged to a Theater group, and it looks like the upper pockets have been replaced. I feel like this has a good chance, it seems darker th

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Somehow, I always associate him with Woody Allen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeA-IJ2jY-o
    This had not occurred to me, but Andreas has a very civilized, trans Atlantic perspective.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stripped A-SS Trikot Rock?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I really don't know what it is. I would not dismiss it out of hand as SS. Can you get more pictures? Very close ups of all, and I mean all the features?
    Unfortunately, this item is listed on our favorite bidding site, and I sort of doubt the seller would be excited to take more photos. I think if I jump on this, it would have to be a leap of faith. I hope you two don't feel as though your talents were wasted as I really appreciate you both commenting in this thread. I'll have to see how high the auction goes and try and square that with the price of a good used repro A-SS Rock, as I'd like to have an example of some sort in my collection.

In closing until the end of the auction, I leave you with some ambient music from one of the members of Tangerine Dream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPeW7KNEPSw, a very atmospheric and haunting piece in my estimation.

Thanks for the musical additions. If much heartache is connected to this item, I would pass on it. Leaps of faith can unfold as great disappointments, to be sure.
    I am fairly jaded in this respect, for which I apologize. Am glad you posted here and the discussion is always of use for persons at the start of their search.
    Good luck with your search.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2