Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????

Article about: WW2fanatic....I do have to say that the photos Friedrich has posted over the years speaks more in volumes,, then what words can express. I am not an SS cap collector,,but within less than a

Exclamation Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????

Hello everyone I am a kinda new collector of SS militaria and I need help on determining if this SS Allgemeine Officer cap is real. Looking through your forums it made me feel very nervous on this hat I have. It has the RZM marking on the Cap and the SS logo inside also it seems that a label was ripped off at some point. If anyone can help me get more info on determining its authenticity it will be greatly appreciated!!!!Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????
    P
    Many

Default Re: Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????

Sorry to say, but it is a fake. There are more pictures of authentic black SS caps here than anywhere in the whole wide world and likely several other planets.

Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Here are authentic caps.

?

Welcome to the forum. Is the item in question a recent acquisition? If so, I hope that you are able to return it for a full refund.

Regards,

Carl

These pictures are easily found in Google under SS visor cap, SS peaked cap, black SS peaked cap, and the like.....

My collection cost me a lot of money, but the images are for free and we hope that anyone who is saved from a criminal trap will compensate us, at least, with a thank you.

- - Updated - -

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Is the item in question a recent acquisition? If so, I hope that you are able to return it for a full refund.

Regards,

Carl

moi aussi!

Okay thanks guys well I'm glad because this was a hat I was going to get and this collector was going to sell it to me and I wanted to know this before I made a bank transfer I will send a message to the guy selling to me that I don't want it thanks guys!!! Dodged a bullet very close

Quote by WW2Fanatic View Post
    Okay thanks guys well I'm glad because this was a hat I was going to get and this collector was going to sell it to me and I wanted to know this before I made a bank transfer I will send a message to the guy selling to me that I don't want it thanks guys!!! Dodged a bullet very close
    what you don't say......

Do yourself a big favor and spend a few hours with this material on this site before launching into a project in which the beginners are easy prey for junk.

An authentic black SS senior leader cap moves in a very tight and expensive circle, and few of us at all are likely to stumble on such a thing.

Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????He is looking back at us with contempt.

I wonder what he was thinking right before he bit that capsule. I'm sure he wasn't thinking about all the fake SS items we would have to sort through 70 years later.

I am particularly fond of this cap. I think I've seen you post it several times, or at least ones like it. If I could only have one, I think this would be it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Super Important!! SS Allgemeine SS Officer's Hat Real or fake?????  

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast