Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thanks to Robert H!

Article about: Those who read my posts might believe I am an "anti-dealer" collector. I often rail on against profiteers and dealer fakery and buffoonery for good reason. There is however a very

?

Default Thanks to Robert H!

Those who read my posts might believe I am an "anti-dealer" collector. I often rail on against profiteers and dealer fakery and buffoonery for good reason.

There is however a very select, small group of dealers who have earned my trust and my trust was rewarded again today.

I bought this rare TV 22 tab from Robert in early December as a little stocking stuffer. However it went missing and DHL couldn't seem to know where thier butts from a hole in the ground were never mind this rare tab.

Robert however assured me the money was safe whether or not DHL could find the tab or not. I had not asked for nor taken any insurance and Robert had not worried me with it, just offered his simple assurances and we both remained in suspense hoping the tab would show up on DHL's radar.

I was also out of country and arrived to work this morning to a DHL package on my desk. DHL apparently still thought it was in a mail bin in Germany!

In any case, Robert was first class throughout. I've dealt with some dealers who nickel and dime you, or cannot offer a refund 3 days after you've paid for a item you need to return because it does not meet the standards or match the photos or is just outright bad and leave you hanging for weeks till your money is refunded.

So I felt it was important to give credit where credit is due, as I will call out a dealer for dishonest or unethical business practices, it is important to recognize a dealer for going above and beyond.

Thank you Robert! Guys like you are a credit to the hobby and a small but shining light among the refuse.

Attachment 625048

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thanks to Robert H!
    P
    Many

Well done on both ends of the deal.

Well done Doug! Nice tab!
    And it is obvious that Robert is one of few dealers that can be trusted.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Mr. Robert H. is very skilled at finding nice SS items. He also shares his finds and is a valued voice on this forum. I salute his skill at finding nice original items and thank him for his work here.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thanks to Robert H!   Thanks to Robert H!  

Thanks to Robert H!  
    Attached Images Attached Images Thanks to Robert H!  Thanks to Robert H! 

Nice to see there are some good guys left!...

Glad it all worked out. The post can be a crap shoot.........
    Regards,

Steve.

All good to hear!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

A very honest post , I do like a happy ending.
    On the subject of preferred sellers of WW2 German militaria ,

Have we got a list of such sellers? A Sticky ?

Thank you Doug

It was the last time to use DHL International. They are the worst shipping company for my experience.
    They will get a nice letter written from me, of course they don't care but better this then nothing.

I found out a save option to ship international items out, new carriers will be FEDEX or UPS.

Enjoy the tab that was my favoite one I got for my taste.

?

Quote by jHAM View Post
    Mr. Robert H. is very skilled at finding nice SS items. He also shares his finds and is a valued voice on this forum. I salute his skill at finding nice original items and thank him for his work here.
    Hi jHAM I agree and the 3 tunics you show I am proud to say all reside in my collection as does the Hanskarl Von Hasselbach D overcoat from Robert. They make up the core of my SS uniform collection.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast