Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thanks to Robert H!

Article about: Those who read my posts might believe I am an "anti-dealer" collector. I often rail on against profiteers and dealer fakery and buffoonery for good reason. There is however a very

what you call SEAL of approval.----lol[avatar]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thanks to Robert H!
    P
    Many

Wow Doug, only someone who owns three tunics such as the ones above, along with many other beauties, can call a SS TV-22 tab a "stocking-stuffer"!!
    You sir have one of the finest collections I have ever laid my eyes upon, and I salute you for your willingness to share it. It gives me hope that one day I will be lucky enough to find and obtain such pieces.
    Anyways, very pleased to hear you finally received this, I can only imagine how frustrating that was.

?

I echo the request for a list of dealers which the forum agrees are 'good', i know this is a difficult choice but i beleive the forum should support new (like me) and experienced collectors.

Paul

?

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Wow Doug, only someone who owns three tunics such as the ones above, along with many other beauties, can call a SS TV-22 tab a "stocking-stuffer"!!
    You sir have one of the finest collections I have ever laid my eyes upon, and I salute you for your willingness to share it. It gives me hope that one day I will be lucky enough to find and obtain such pieces.
    Anyways, very pleased to hear you finally received this, I can only imagine how frustrating that was.
    Thank you very much. Actually it was not frustrating as Robert went on the hunt on my behalf. I was on a working vacation post Christmas and had other thoughts preoccupying my time, but I will say Robert looked after everything so I wouldn't have to. I own several businesses and let me tell you customer service is paramount, this to me was the superb customer service I have come to expect from Robert always.

?

Quote by kfssir View Post
    I echo the request for a list of dealers which the forum agrees are 'good', i know this is a difficult choice but i beleive the forum should support new (like me) and experienced collectors.

Paul
    Hi Paul, when I broke into the hobby I searched in vain for a similar list but none exists. As with any business customers have good and bad experiences. For me, the sign of a good business is one that turns a challenge or complaint into an opportunity to earn lifelong business and positive word of mouth experiences, like this one example.

If you PM me I would be happy to share with who I would recommend in a heartbeat, from my own experience.

Re a "good dealers" list. I would echo Doug's comments. I run a small business myself I am pride myself on customer service and satisfaction. In 25 years of business I have not spent 1p on advertising. Word of mouth is what counts. But I digress.

Forum sponsors come highly recommended. Robert is one.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Robert is a person whose knowledge, honesty and integrity I greatly admire, an absolute pleasure to do business with.

Robert is a fine person, and a collector in the first instance. We are privileged to have him associated with our site and he is a credit to those serious collectors in search of SS items.
    God knows, we all have disappointing and or outright criminal experiences. Most of mine recently have been deeply disappointing, truth be told, but such stories don't belong here.

Doug

Congrats on this lovely addition to your exquisite collection! It's refreshing, as of late, to have a "make me smile" thread about militaria dealers.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Really nice SS-TotenkopfverbÀnde collar tab Doug! I'm interested in them too. Which area does the ''22'' stand for?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast