Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thanks to Robert H!

Article about: Those who read my posts might believe I am an "anti-dealer" collector. I often rail on against profiteers and dealer fakery and buffoonery for good reason. There is however a very

?

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    Really nice SS-TotenkopfverbÀnde collar tab Doug! I'm interested in them too. Which area does the ''22'' stand for?
    Hey Aleksander, the Hundertschaft number 22 is related to SS-TV Wachsturmbann 22 Elbe or also
    possible for SS-TV Wachsturmbann Brandenburg (after 1937) from the write up Robert supplied. It's a very rare tab with Arabic numerals vs Roman and EM are also rare. This would have to be one of the rarer vertical tabs I would imagine.

While I do not actively collect SS insignia anymore, rarities and top examples like this still get my attention!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thanks to Robert H!
    P
    Many

Thank you for clearing that up and I really hope to acquire something SS-TV related in the future.

Thank you for sharing your incredible collection and items with us .

?

Your welcome and thank you for the kind words. If you want something SS-TV I would suggest a nice TK horizonatal tab like the common pumpkin head version for example.

Me, I would like one attached to a nice black walkng out uniform one day.

That's what I've been dreaming of . Are SS-TV uniforms from the rarest end, even more rare than SS-VT?

?

I'd say a black walkimg out original TK tunic is rarer yes. FB is holding one for me LOL.

and I make sure the sun shines on it each day, and it is covered with wet, filthy dust, and big, ugly moths crunch on its foetid wool.....and I finger the alu embroidery with my sweaty digits after eating a Big Mac or Dim Sum. Thanks to Robert H!.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    and I make sure the sun shines on it each day, and it is covered with wet, filthy dust, and big, ugly moths crunch on its foetid wool.....and I finger the alu embroidery with my sweaty digits after eating a Big Mac or Dim Sum. ].
    As long as you don't wipe your mouth on the sleeves it's all good.

I do strive to take care of my things, and will dispose of them on a large scale at some point for a goodly chunk of dough.

Quote by DougB View Post
    As long as you don't wipe your mouth on the sleeves it's all good.
    My table manners are appalling, in fact. As concerns the textiles and such, I go to pretty extreme lengths to keep them away from all the horrid things I described.

The SSTV uniform is in a wonderful state of preservation and has a good provenance reaching back to the 1960s, if not beyond.

Ah, you guys are lucky . Please share the tunic with us Doug, when you get a hold of it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast