Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

Article about: I do not get tired of seeing this fine tunic. I would certainly love to 'mind' this piece for my lifetime! Bob Hritz

Default Re: Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

I do not get tired of seeing this fine tunic. I would certainly love to 'mind' this piece for my lifetime!

Bob Hritz

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!
    P
    Many

A real pleasure to see an authentic field grey uniform, especially of this branch of the SS, in contrast to the endless, and I mean endless opposites of same. Almost a miracle. Thanks for sharing this piece with us. Colleague Hritz's praise is shared by us all. These websites should be a place where people can share nice material and we learn from it and we can preserve our dignity and civility at the same time....!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

Here is what appears to be a slimmer and trimmer "Pappa Eicke". Ah, to have been near when he and M. Lippert stepped into the cell with the Bare-Chested Revolutionary. Indeed, indeed a Revolution eats it's own Children.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!  

Well I am only 25 sooooooo after all of you are worm food can I get this tunic???

Worms don't eat SS Collectors, they move on to more tender pickings. And besides by the Time "WE" die you won't be able to afford the Tunic anyway.

SS collectors are so bitter and grizzled from the looking at fake "scull" threads and enduring the poor grammar and syntax of many internet posters, that God's creatures are repelled and repulsed as my colleague writes. Besides, there is only decayed meat on my saggy bones poisoned by metabolic syndrome remedies in their generic form. But my collection will go with me in a Wiking funeral pyre along with my tweed coats with leather patches and my remaindered volumes from my publisher, and the pictures of my ex girl friends. Maybe I can be immolated in my W211 E class Bluetec with the cheapo leather seats as opposed to the nice, nifty Deisgno leather seats like in Heydrich's 540 Kompressor? You can choose which Wagnerian music would be nice for this scene.

There is a curse on this stuff, anyway, as reflected in all the "scull" threads I have to endure here.Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

Quote by Doktor No View Post
    Here is what appears to be a slimmer and trimmer "Pappa Eicke". Ah, to have been near when he and M. Lippert stepped into the cell with the Bare-Chested Revolutionary. Indeed, indeed a Revolution eats it's own Children.
    You do manage to secure some nice photos. I imagine if you were at hand on 30 June 1934, the chances of avoiding the blood bath were not too good. Think of the other political violence of the year, i.e. the Elementarereignis Putsch in Austria against the Dolfuss regime and a little later with the purges in the USSR (the murder of Kirow), the chance of getting killed when the guns begin to shoot is pretty great. The mark of death was already on these men, too, when this picture was taken. All very compelling at one level, but also revealing of some greater truth about the nature of political violence.

Hum...... Let's see whats inside. Oh, It's Papa Eicke. Also, a early picture of Himmler, Wolfe, Heydrich, Eicke, etc...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!   Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!  

Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!   Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!  

Thanks, very impressive material. A truly dreadful man and compelling historical figure with much to say generally about topics of great interest today, i.e. how people become violent for political goals and how this violence becomes institutionalized in governmental power of a special kind. Interesting also is how little lifetime remained for these people, despite all the finery and glory of the black uniform and the dagger and the open car and the hoo haa of the 1936 or 1937. The biographies of these SS potentates never ceases to interest me, since in other circumstances a man like Eicke would have stayed in his chemical factory making circles in the dust.

Thanks for sharing your well known treasures here. We appreciate your collegiality in our curious project.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    A truly dreadful man and compelling historical figure with much to say generally about topics of great interest today, i.e. how people become violent for political goals and how this violence becomes institutionalized in governmental power of a special kind. Interesting also is how little lifetime remained for these people, despite all the finery and glory of the black uniform and the dagger and the open car and the hoo haa of the 1936 or 1937. The biographies of these SS potentates never ceases to interest me, since in other circumstances a man like Eicke would have stayed in his chemical factory making circles in the dust.
    Well spoken as always. Episodes of being a failed police officer, corporate security guard, terrorist plotter and psychiatric patient as stepping stones on the way to highly-decorated general officer and divisional commander.... Ah, well, it was that kind of age.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast