Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

Article about: I do not get tired of seeing this fine tunic. I would certainly love to 'mind' this piece for my lifetime! Bob Hritz

Default Re: Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

Quote by Doktor No View Post
    I give in, if my SS Violin was smashed and stomped by the Commies Kulturlos Jackboot what would be my recompense Sir?

Notice in my picture of Reich and Nostitz that they are both complying with the TV Diamond placement regulation that states any TV Member, Standartenfuehrer and above, must wear the TV Skull Diamond to identify himself as a Member of the SS-TV on the left sleeve.
    Wonderful images and very rare regalia. I wonder if your Totenkopfmaenner got repaid when these uniforms were blasted to kingdom come and surely they did not get a groschen when some GI swiped them out of the SS housing area at Dachau. These silly handbooks of mine are from the SS Verwaltungschule there. Too bad I did not get the whole library of regulations, some of which now have citations in Google books, but no more than that. What a digitalized pain in the a$$. I also know how much SS members would have been paid, had their uniforms been destroyed in the line of duty, too.

Dr. No should publish his images from these foto albums. The regulations also assign a price to destroyed personal photo albums, and to cameras, too. These people were nothing if not thorough.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!
    P
    Many

For instance, in Google books not only is their a citation of the clothing regulations of the Allgemeine SS under date of 1934, but for the SS Verfuegungstruppe under date of 1936 . Each of these documents is between 50 and 100 or so pages, and yet the text itself is no where to be seen in the digitalized images, whereas the Google people from alma mater have already scarfed up one of my books even though its under copyright and published well after Adolf and Eva knocked themselves off. I wonder why? Does anyone know where these digitalized versions are in which libraries? I mean, this piece goes well beyond the good ole T 175 microforms of the personal staff of Heini H. thingy of blessed memory.Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

I will give a hint: the bombed out violin was worth somewhat more to the SS pay masters than the price of a dorky "dead head scull" in the SS price list.

If I had a camera, I would photograph the page in my dorky handbook wherein is contained this most subtle, sublime, and not so easily had details of the SS state and its schwarzes Korps, but I do not have a camera. I refuse to buy such junk when it just breaks and also requires a nuclear power plant to keep it charged. I was never good with cameras, but our black clad SS men were, which enriches these websites.

Servus, LeutchTheodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!en, ich gehe arbeiten....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-09-2011 at 01:21 AM.

The price of a bombed out SS violin of a panzer ace, according to the Handbook of SS administrative officers of the Waffen SS was worth the price of TWO (2 ea.) SS Fuehrerdegen in the late 1940 price lists. (excluding the knot, and the suspension thingies) I did not include the ephemeral thingies here in my calculations. Maybe this gives you all another useful, helpful and revealing hint into this altogether subtle and quite vital aspect of our shared interest.

The price of sheet music exceeded that of the much sought after white topped SS leader's cap, a thing not unlike the Loch Ness monster, and wanted by nearly all serious collectors of foetid woolens.

That the burnt to a crisp music of Beethoven, Brahms, and Brueckner was worth more to the SS paymasters than an easily soiled and somewhat garish white hat for an organization known for its black hats suggests the enduring power of culture.Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

Thanks to Robert H for his as usual brilliant images. There are three SS Fuehrerdegen in this image, but the cost of a violin was equal to only two of these. (minus the furniture..of course...)

Why does everything have a price tag on it nowadays?Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-08-2011 at 09:27 PM.

The rendering of everything with a price tag on it is a function of our time.Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

If bombed by "Anglo American terror fliers," the lost music of the SS man was worth more than his pulverized cap...Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

The bombed out sheet music of the Waffen SS man was essentially the same value as the "iconic" Braunhemd. The misuse of "iconic" in US English is another sign along with birds dropping out of the sky that something is very wrong.Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!

Wertlos oder Preislos? Was glauben Sie?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!   Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!!  

Attached Images Attached Images Theodor Eicke gut ????, am definitivsten ja !!!! 
    Last edited by Doktor No; 10-04-2012 at 11:47 AM.

That is just amazing. Great history on it probably. Thanks for sharing it.

- Bas

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast