Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Are these men wearing SS uniforms?

Article about: They're children of the Internet, Andreas.....they spell phonetically and use endless initials and catch phrases...it's why handwriting is an almost vanished skill today. But.....they sure c

Default Are these men wearing SS uniforms?

Hello again. I think these guys are wearing SS uniforms? Are they? Thanks!

Are these men wearing SS uniforms?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are these men wearing SS uniforms?
    P
    Many

I'm not expert in uniforms but it looks like their ss, I can't see the collar tabs so I can't specify the unit.

Quite the question young man..that you posted in a Forum that is soley dedicated to SS Uniforms and accoutrements. A question to ask you now.....how late are you allowed to stay up..because it would be important that you could do just that..a wee bit longer..and read through just a couple threads.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Quite the question young man..that you posted in a Forum that is soley dedicated to SS Uniforms and accoutrements. A question to ask you now.....how late are you allowed to stay up..because it would be important that you could do just that..a wee bit longer..and read through just a couple threads.
    Is this comment meant for me?

You have quite a few pictures.

My apologies Yarmouth for not being clear in my reply but................YES IT IS
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    My apologies Yarmouth for not being clear in my reply but................YES IT IS
    Young man, staying up late enough...? What are you talking about? I just asked about a pic. I'm new to this and I'm pretty sure these men are SS but I just wanted confirmation. A simple Yes or No would of done just fine. And by the way I'm 44 years old FYI lol. Thanks

There are quite a few examples of nice original SS woolen foetids on this website...such as these men are wearing.

I found it ironic that such a question was posted in a forum of like type uniforms. So then you are very new at this....what intrigued you to delve into this hobby.

I was in the Canadian Army years ago and have always been a collector of one thing or another and as time goes on my tastes change also. Both my grandfather's were in the military and used to tell me stories. One was a medic in Europe and the other was an officer in the infantry. Both served during WW2. My grandmother was born in Germany and moved to the US as a child and witnessed the Hindenburg go up in flames. I guess I just want to have a better understanding of the world they lived in.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast