Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Are these men wearing SS uniforms?

Article about: They're children of the Internet, Andreas.....they spell phonetically and use endless initials and catch phrases...it's why handwriting is an almost vanished skill today. But.....they sure c

Thanks to our fine moderators for their intelligence, wit, balance and alertness in the maintenance of this special place.

and, there is more than enough Lebensraum in the digital firmament for select persons to have their bad manners, puerile outbursts, and psychic twerks somewhere else
    without polluting the knowledge and excellent material housed in this site.

Sapere aude! Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are these men wearing SS uniforms?
    P
    Many

Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?Are these men wearing SS uniforms?

The reason many of us tarry here and try to cooperate is to learn more about these conflicted things from the past.

Through cooperation we learn more.

Our moderators enable us to cooperate better and thereby to reduce the inherent conflict within these remnants of the past.

I like the nice early image of the 12th SS division, I also love the knowledge passed on to us "lesser" understanding members on this subject. Also I really love our moderators for keeping a "tight ship"(it is most necessary in my humble opinion). What I do not like is 10 post charlies who feel they have the right to "gob off" and interfere with other peoples business! Language typed out often comes across as "off hand" when in fact it is not and the individuals concerned are more than capable 99.9% of the time straightening it out themselves without a numpty starting a fire!! Once again , I love the image at the top of the thread , thanks for your question and the informative answers given. Leon.

Thanks. The unit in question, I think, is the 12 Standarte der Allgemeinen SS. The 12th SS Division implies Waffen SS, and this unit was ......one of you Waffen SS persons can help me.

....aka Hitlerjugend.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks. The unit in question, I think, is the 12 Standarte der Allgemeinen SS. The 12th SS Division implies Waffen SS, and this unit was ......one of you Waffen SS persons can help me.
    Defiantly a Standarte unit, sorry for the error on my part , just down to "lazy typing". These are most certainly not Waffen troops. Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Defiantly a Standarte unit, sorry for the error on my part , just down to "lazy typing". These are most certainly not Waffen troops. Leon.
    No problem. I just wanted to make this distinction.

Thanks for your thoughtful reply and happy collecting.

Sorry I missed the imposter with 17 posts that came out of no where not knowing what hes talking about..makes me wonder about double identities sometimes. Another loud mouth that went down in flames. This thread had nothing to do with you "Mart"..or whoever you are hiding behind that user name...contact me directly..so as not to detract from the thread. If Yarmouth has an issue with me..he is more than invited....but Yarmouth is still here..and you are not.
    Since we are on the subject..my apologies to Yarmouth for any misunderstanding there might have been in the beginning of the thread..as he replied quite well to my questions..which puts him on a much higher level of learning more so than a gutter rant. There is pain in growth which looks like your time here has come to an end. My apologies to FB also..for letting this educational thread be tainted by these unfortunate circumstances and all others reading this now.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Sorry I missed the imposter with 17 posts that came out of no where not knowing what hes talking about..makes me wonder about double identities sometimes. Another loud mouth that went down in flames. This thread had nothing to do with you "Mart"..or whoever you are hiding behind that user name...contact me directly..so as not to detract from the thread. If Yarmouth has an issue with me..he is more than invited....but Yarmouth is still here..and you are not.
    Since we are on the subject..my apologies to Yarmouth for any misunderstanding there might have been in the beginning of the thread..as he replied quite well to my questions..which puts him on a much higher level of learning more so than a gutter rant. There is pain in growth which looks like your time here has come to an end. My apologies to FB also..for letting this educational thread be tainted by these unfortunate circumstances and all others reading this now.
    Well said "ol boy", you are spot on Larry , I am sure Yarmouth knows the score, he comes across as a top chap just wanting to get some answers! Just the pain of interfering fools make a mess of things! leon.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    No apologies needed to me in the slightest. Mr. Yarmouth is learning, and so am I, and I hope the others are, too.
    I thank the moderators: Anon, Carl 88 and Larry C. for all their fine guidance.

Those who do their berserk act, and who especially cannot spell in the process, have a short, painful life in these spaces.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Are these men wearing SS uniforms?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Are these men wearing SS uniforms? 
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-05-2014 at 04:31 AM.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post

Those who do their berserk act, and who especially cannot spell in the process, have a short, painful life in these spaces.
    Free advice to any such characters:

Do not even attempt to express your sentiments in written form until such a time when you have managed to grasp the differences between "no" and "know" and between "your" and "you're".

(And "there", "their" and "they're", while I'm at it. Such examples of ignorance are a pet peeve of mine... And I'm not even a native speaker of English.)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast