Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Are these men wearing SS uniforms?

Article about: They're children of the Internet, Andreas.....they spell phonetically and use endless initials and catch phrases...it's why handwriting is an almost vanished skill today. But.....they sure c

They're children of the Internet, Andreas.....they spell phonetically and use endless initials and catch phrases...it's why handwriting is an almost vanished skill today. But.....they sure can use their little media devices in the palms of their hands, though....24/7. If you ever took one away from one of them, they would fall onto the ground in convulsions.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are these men wearing SS uniforms?
    P
    Many

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Free advice to any such characters:

Do not even attempt to express your sentiments in written form until such a time when you have managed to grasp the differences between "no" and "know" and between "your" and "you're".

(And "there", "their" and "they're", while I'm at it. Such examples of ignorance are a pet peeve of mine... And I'm not even a native speaker of English.)
    God bless you, Andreas, and thanks.

And Andreas writes beautifully in English, German and likely some other languages, too.

He has consistently made this site such a fine place and we thank him.

I have always said that when the EMP "pops off" the only people who will survive are what us dumb westerners refer to as the "Third world". They can count, barter , farm and live without the use of calculators!! It is all in their heads! Ours have been stuffed with the Simpsons. Leon.

martc has shown that he has attiude and adds nothing but negativity to the conversation. I doubt if he would ever contribute anything positive to this Forum so there is no reason to retain him.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    martc has shown that he has attiude and adds nothing but negativity to the conversation. I doubt if he would ever contribute anything positive to this Forum so there is no reason to retain him.
    Thank you, Bob, I salute you.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    We have other images from Mr. JHAM of this kind of collar patch, which, of course, is not in Mollo.
    F-B
    The fact that you sir remember one of my early posts warms my heart. I have learned much since then and it is all due to your influence. I have tried to show this in my posts. Thank you for your effort.
    Are these men wearing SS uniforms?
    Last edited by jHAM; 05-05-2014 at 07:30 AM.

Thank you, Mr. JHAM, you hit the nail on the head! Bravo. Thanks for the kind words, indeed.

- - ------- - -

Mr. d'Alquen deconstructed the portrait with the odd collar patch and odd cuff title at the time.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-05-2014 at 03:33 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4