Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Are these real

Article about: I am new, thanks for the ad. Just want to know if these are real

Default Are these real

I am new, thanks for the ad. Just want to know if these are real
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Are these real   Are these real  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are these real
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    First of all, they are upside down, secondly, they are posted in the wrong part of the forum, thirdly, they should be posted separately, and fourthly, we would need much better photos of the front and reverse to be able to help you.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I came up with a new idea !! Since cell phone cameras seem to post pictures upside down so often, if you don't know why & cannot correct your mistakes, take the picture "Upside down" This way when it is uploaded onto the forum, it will be correct side up !! Pretty smart of me I think

Absolutely no relevance to this thread - but good to see FB is still checking in!
    "Per Ardua"

Quote by paulp4180 View Post
    Absolutely no relevance to this thread - but good to see FB is still checking in!
    I agree. I see his name pop up once in a while

Quote by real steel View Post
    I came up with a new idea !! Since cell phone cameras seem to post pictures upside down so often, if you don't know why & cannot correct your mistakes, take the picture "Upside down" This way when it is uploaded onto the forum, it will be correct side up !! Pretty smart of me I think
    I have tried this, it happens sometimes and sometimes it don't. There is no way of telling when, until you preview the post. I've even gone as far as turning the picture resaving, then posting, still upside down, crazy huh?