Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

thought you mite like a look

Article about: by Friedrich-Berthold This uniform was sold by a US/UK website some years ago and is purportedly associated with a figure from the SSVT whose name escapes me. I believe there were other unif

dukhunter
    ?

Default Re: thought you mite like a look

Hi panzer2,

Probably not articulated properly, I should have said, since we are viewing images only, final authentication could not possibly be dervived from such photos and to condem or condone is a travisty. That's all I meant.

Thank you,
    George

2. # ADS

i thank you all for you comments i have been at this 5 years now . with a great passion , i am in my early 30s . i even sold the couch and other thinks , to help try and fund some thinks. i have had a few very nice emails with duckhunter , he mite not remember i think i spooked him off as it was at a time i was going though a neves brack down in my life . and coming out at this end i hope , any way here is one in the beaver named sd at one point this guy had to be in reach of himmler in 45 minutes 15 page file and photo of him .kind regards ,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture thought you mite like a look  

Quote by stuka f View Post
    I do not have those qualifications!! I have sayed I am sorry and be more then happy that my comments would be errased.
    dont worry

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture thought you mite like a look   thought you mite like a look  

thought you mite like a look  

dukhunter
    ?

Hey, my friend, you didn't run me off. In fact I was going to send you a Christmas greeting and wanted to ask how all was going.
    You have my e-mail address, drop me a line. Lovely tunics you have!

Thank you,
    George

?

Just interesting SS 2 collartab, isn't it private purchased one? As the 2 digit is thiner and looks like a template used on it is a ww1 issue?
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

thats because white tunics were private brought buy officers. and only for a short time .i have photos some were of the other tabs that were found with this , i wish i could have brought every thing in the group

Wow 45 min at all times from Himmler!!You need to put that brockade belt on that white uniform!

Such white and grey uniforms are quite rare, and seldom seen. The field grey SD or Sipo piece is interesting with the later shoulder boards. I recall both of these pieces being for sale, as well as the presence of the latter piece in the 3 vol. series.

Holter's was the Nr. 1 uniform tailor in Berlin, more or less.

The Feldbinde was for wear with the SS Degen, so such needs to be included together. I am not sure at which date the Degen ceased wear in favor the pistol as the war went on.

The issue then is the co relation between the Feldbinde and the newer ca. 1941 or 1942 insignia which were introduced as a result of the protest by army and Waffen SS personnel about the atrocities committed by the SD/Sipo while wearing military style badges of rank.

Happy regalia.

This is surely a complex subject, when you think about it at all.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4