Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoat

Article about: As promised before to show some of the items, this one a nice example of a Totenkopf 3.Sta, I Stu, 4 Hundertschaft overcoat, rare to find with originally attached insignia, most seen is stuf

Default Re: Thueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoat

Quote by d'alquen View Post
    "Also I can't find information about the wear of cufftitles with early numbered Politishe Bereitschaft tabs"
    Dimas,
    Each standarte wore sleevebands with coloured borders indicating their sturmbann and sturm numbers. I sturmbann, green stripes and numbers 1-4, II sturmbann dark blue borders and numbers 5-5 and III sturmbann red borders and numbers 9-12.
    Bandsmen wore a blank title with possibly a light blue border.
    Himmler was very keen that despite the military function of the units they retain a political structure.
    I have the order somewhere and I will post it for you.
    d'Alquen.
    Thanks for the kind addition. Somewhere I have a portrait image of Pol Bereitschaft officer with an early sabre and the configuration of these badges.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoat
    P
    Many

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Somewhere I have a portrait image of Pol Bereitschaft officer with an early sabre and the configuration of these badges.
    One such example may be found here: Axis History Forum • View topic - Unknown Hsf

?

Thank you Dimas, F-B and d'alquen for another interesting thread.
    Such fines pieces as shown here make this the best site for learning about this material.

?

There also a later type PB tabs existen, with smaller numbers. Sometimes peoples mistakely call them Deutschland or Germania. Will find the pitures later
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

The back belt of my coats
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoat   Thueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoat  

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    One such example may be found here: Axis History Forum • View topic - Unknown Hsf
    This man was was connected with Hitler's schnutzi, the comely Maria Reiter. It is a fine image of such a Pol Bereitschaft uniform in the year 1934, I guess. Thanks. This is indeed the image I had in mind.

Quote by Dimas View Post
    The back belt of my coats
    My Luebeck coat is thus. Very nice. Thanks for the images. I have never photographed the overcoats of mine, save for the new SSVT one.

Quote by Dimas View Post
    There also a later type PB tabs existen, with smaller numbers. Sometimes peoples mistakely call them Deutschland or Germania. Will find the pitures later
    Most collectors have no idea of the organization of the SS in this phase, and someone should explain this fact in detail. In any case, thanks for showing us some of your treasures.

The book of Klaus Juergen Mueller, Das Heer und Hitler, from the year 1969 is the best, as well as Wegner's book on the Waffen SS. Mollo is alright in this connection, too. The collector books with the pictures are next to useless.

Actually the two sizes of numbers were worn concurrently.
    Here is the memo I promised earlier specifying the insignia for the Politischen Berietschaften.
    d'Alquen
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thueringen I.Stuba, 4 Hundertschaft overcoat  

thank you. very fine source.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast