MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

TK INSIGNIAS etc.

Article about: by N.C. Wyeth you wouldn't consider letting one go, would you? click Peters link and see where it takes you Everything's for sale I don't think it is the dealers that ask so much money for s

Default Re: TK INSIGNIAS etc.

Quote by N.C. Wyeth View Post
    you wouldn't consider letting one go, would you?
    click Peters link and see where it takes you Everything's for sale

I don't think it is the dealers that ask so much money for single tabs Ty. It's the people selling them that ask high prices, and if a dealer wants to have desirable pieces, he has to pay for the privilege......

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement TK INSIGNIAS etc.
    P
    Many

Thanks for the link John, but when i mean dealers i don't mean the consigner items which i know will be higher as the seller needs to get his commission. I have only recently been looking and am getting a reality check on how much anybody is asking for the tabs now a days. I can remember when i had the opportunities not long ago but had no interest at the times.

rgds, Ty

Of course, the cuff title of my dreams is already sold.

Bob Hritz

SS material has always attracted both collectors and speculators. The balance of 3rd Reich material attracts mainly collectors. The speculators have always driven the price up on SS material. Couple that with the availability today to a world market through the web, those without the financial resources are shut out these days.
    Peter, as usual, a very marvelous grouping of material. Those Polish craftsmen you told me about are improving on their weaving skills. Just kidding. Or were they Latvians?
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

not worth to talk about tab prices ...
    The main thing is this title and about such a title it is not worth to talk about prices or market prices ... When I would have this title someone could offer me anything and I would say just NO thank you.

?

Nice batch of insignia Peter!

bnz. 42
    ?

Quote by peter View Post
    Couldn't resist showing these items I found last week, for their scarcity value and interest. Title is mint and double tagged, tab is used. So not from the same uniform.
    Peter.
    Jesus! I have never even seen a picture of that title!
    Peter, I didn't find the bevo TK tab on your website. Is it (or will it be) available?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2