Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

TK - Ostm.

Article about: One one of my recent trips to Vienna I had the chance to pick up some nice things. And I noticed that the Otto Planetta cuff title of the Black tunic shown in the HGM is stored in the showca

?

Default TK - Ostm.

One one of my recent trips to Vienna I had the chance to pick up some nice things.

And I noticed that the Otto Planetta cuff title of the Black tunic shown in the HGM is stored in the showcase in an angle that it is near impossible to study the Planetta cuff title....

TK - Ostm.TK - Ostm.TK - Ostm.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement TK - Ostm.
    P
    Many

Donnerwetter! Bravo. Gut gemacht! Servus nach Wien.

So right you are, but the black Montur is very pleasing. It is the only complete, authentic black uniform on display in central Europe. I will change that one day, but it is a nice piece.
    I am very fond of the HGM. There is also a very Gaststube in the Arsenal, too.

?

They have a nice inventory at the "Arsenal" with some important parts of (Austrian) war history. It is still scary when you are standing in front of the blood soaked tunic and the car from Franz Ferdinand.

Quote by MM1985 View Post
    They have a nice inventory at the "Arsenal" with some important parts of (Austrian) war history. It is still scary when you are standing in front of the blood soaked tunic and the car from Franz Ferdinand.
    I always go there to pay my respects. And you have to pay your respects to Field Marshall Radetsky, unless you are an Italian nationalist, of course.
    The MGM is a wonderful place and Habsburg history is a wonderful thing. The piece where they fall down is the 1st Republic, the Dollfuss Staat and such.
    They do have stuff, but not nearly as much as is warranted. When I started in Vienna in 1973, of course, there was nothing after 1918.
    The 1914-1918 exhibit is also first rate. It is one of my favorite places in Vienna, especially when it is filled with all the peoples of the empire,
    young people in search of their remarkable history. I was there last year with a large contingent of Moravian teen angers all in search of the past.

?

Thanks MM1985 for sharing the image of the SS TK Sta Ostmark member. Such images are very rare.