Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Totenkopf collar tabs

Article about: I 100% agree with you Mike, some of us actually collect because we have a geniune interest and passion for the period and not to make a profit ! Nick

?

Default Re: Totenkopf collar tabs

Looks good Nick, and in superb condition. Hope that you are able to pick it up without breaking the bank. SS is such a tricky area, and can make one feel a bit like this little fellow below...

Regards,

Carl

p.s. Is that a Qvist lid he's got on...?
    Attached Images Attached Images Totenkopf collar tabs 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Totenkopf collar tabs
    P
    Many

Good SS Totenkopf tab.

Jeff

?

Pumpkin head! ..Dachau made?

Not cheap but it's a good tab. Enjoy!

Thanks guys I appreciate your comments !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nice TK tab Nick! Have you changed collecting focus from EK´s to SS insignia instead ?

Quote by Badto666 View Post
    Nice TK tab Nick! Have you changed collecting focus from EK´s to SS insignia instead ?
    No Mike, I could never afford to do that Just want to add a few iconic SS items as I have always had a fascination with the W-SS

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Nick,
    Now you need a nice volga tarter, maria theresa and a horst wessell to add!! It bit me and now that is pretty much all I collect!! Really like the TK, very nice condition!

Regards,

Sam

Thanks Sam Addictive items but they can break the bank I fear !

Nick

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    No Mike, I could never afford to do that Just want to add a few iconic SS items as I have always had a fascination with the W-SS

Nick
    I sure understand you, same thing here. I only wish the price could fall a bit on the common stuff so the items could be more affordable for us less fortunate collectors. But SS items will probably always be expensive due to the demand, and some of the dealers have done a good job in risen the prices in the last centuries. Many dealers in Europe takes around 300 euro or more for a simple unissued bevo arm eagle for example. I can sure understand that they want high prices for the less common stuff but sometimes when I see the prices some dealers want for common ss insignia I have to shake my head..
    It makes many people go in to this hobby only as an investment and not because they love the hobby and the items. And that´s sad. Sorry for being off topic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast