Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Totenkopf Cuff Title for $150

Article about: WWII German Cuff Title Elite w RZM Issue tag Bevo Insignia | eBay Link goes to American eBay. Do not edit this time. It's not to look at the picture, but the item. The description clearly sa

Default Totenkopf Cuff Title for $150

WWII German Cuff Title Elite w RZM Issue tag Bevo Insignia | eBay

Link goes to American eBay. Do not edit this time. It's not to look at the picture, but the item. The description clearly says "copy" and the bidding went up to $152 so far. What are your thoughts on this?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Totenkopf Cuff Title for 0
    P
    Many

Default Re: Totenkopf Cuff Title for $150

My thoughts would be,
    Why do you continue to post links to fake and copy items here?
    Members are not interested in them. This forum is here to verify or denounce items that members are unsure of.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

If you love WW2 items as your profile says, then wouldn't it be safe to say that you have an interest in history?
    If that is so then you should be only interested in original items for their historical value & not the 4th Reich crap
    that you seem to constantly post.

I own a glass case of original Luftwaffe items. I just want to know what people think of this abomination.

And this was the first time I posted a fake item on purpose, I'm pretty sure.

Last thing, if you don't want me to post fakes, why is there a "Fake Alert!" option? Hahaha.

?

The"fake alert" was only added to the title by yourself after Ralph & I had already commented.

Quote by Noobkilla73 View Post
    I own a glass case of original Luftwaffe items. I just want to know what people think of this abomination.
    These copies show up on e-bay day in, day out many times per day, if uneducated people want to spend their money on these without doing any homework, then that is their business. Members of this forum are more interested in seeing original items that maybe they have never seen before.
    Please do post some of your Luftwaffe collection, maybe there is something that we have not seen before.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Noobkilla73 View Post
    Last thing, if you don't want me to post fakes, why is there a "Fake Alert!" option? Hahaha.
    The "Fake Alert" option is for items that are trying to be passed off as good to make people aware, not for items that are noted as being copies.
    Ralph.

A quote from a thread regarding eBay "Ebay is very good for when you want to see what a fake item, or an overpriced original item looks like. " -Obkrieger It's the truth, I mean have you seen what obviously fake helmets go for on there?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast