Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

totenkopf regimental standard?

Article about: Does this image from the LIFE magazine archive show regimental standards of the totenkopfstandarte? Here is an image from Mollo vol.4 pg 47 Thank you for your attention.

?

Default Re: totenkopf regimental standard?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Elsewhere I have images of said regimental colors as in a picture album.

Many thanks to colleague JHAM and our master Bob Coleman for their fine thread.Attachment 231919Attachment 231920Attachment 231921Attachment 231922Attachment 231923Attachment 231924Attachment 231925Attachment 231926Attachment 231927Attachment 231928Attachment 231929Attachment 231930
    I have not seen many examples of the service tunic label pictured above. Are they uncommon? It is probably a trivial question but I wondered what the reason is that some RZM tags are marked "Nr B" while others "Nr A"? Perhaps a different manufacturing license?

Regards,

CMH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement totenkopf regimental standard?
    P
    Many

totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?The brown RZM tag in the Standarte 32 uniform represents the exception, in fact, but I have seen such in other black SS uniforms. These tags changed frequently, as I have learned from reading the RZM material. I cannot speak to the issue you raise with Nr. A etc. A as an Unterabteilung in the RZM concerned "Ausruestung" and B stood for "Baumwolle," but I am not sure of the meaning in said context. In any case, the variations amid standardization intrigue you and me both.
    I have to double check whether the Berechtigungsnachweis number on the tag squares with the maker and retailer in Karlsruhe....

The bulk of tailored black uniforms for the leader ranks have no such tags, with one exception in my property.

totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?totenkopf regimental standard?foetid woolens of mass political psychosis.

?

Thank you F-B for your response. The intrigue of these small details, for me at least, makes the study of this regalia all the more interesting.

Kindest regards,

CMH

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Thank you F-B for your response. The intrigue of these small details, for me at least, makes the study of this regalia all the more interesting.

Kindest regards,

CMH
    Thanks for yours. I do not have an image of the brown tag in one of my tunics, but it is identical to the piece I enclosed here from the Karlsruhe uniform. I am not sure when the black tag emerged, maybe in 1936, maybe earlier, or maybe later. The RZM circulars are very revealing, but indirectly.
    as ever, your humble, FB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2