Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

TOTENKOPF SS Dachau collar tab

Article about: Morning gents, I have no reason to doubt this Dachau type tab that we have in the classifieds section, I am just interested in further opinions as I may look to purchase this one. Any though

Default TOTENKOPF SS Dachau collar tab

Morning gents, I have no reason to doubt this Dachau type tab that we have in the classifieds section, I am just interested in further opinions as I may look to purchase this one. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture TOTENKOPF SS Dachau collar tab   TOTENKOPF SS Dachau collar tab  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement TOTENKOPF SS Dachau collar tab
    P
    Many

I don't see a problem with this one Leon.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Looks textbook. A nice Dachau tab.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

It is fine.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks for your confirmations gents, I have sent member styx a mail, so hopefully this will be one to add to my collection. Leon.

Tabs safely arrived, a beauty and great service from member styx (Robbie).
    As I side question, does anyone know what date these last pattern Dachau type Totenkopf tabs were manufactured from?? Leon.