Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.

Article about: Attachment 706206Part of the agony and the ecstasy of SS Dienstrock is the brown shirt, especially the type worn under the tunic. I enclose the less often found Trikothemd, in contrast to th

Default Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.

Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.Attachment 706206Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.Part of the agony and the ecstasy of SS Dienstrock is the brown shirt, especially the type worn under the tunic. I enclose the less often found Trikothemd, in contrast to the popeline type.

Courtesy Peter Jenkins, I got this item, for which I have a nifty advert from the Handbuch d. RZM.

The cotton in this shirt is vastly better than the cotton had in today's world. Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.

- - ------- - -

Thanks to Peter Jenkins.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-25-2014 at 04:56 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.
    P
    Many

Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.Trikot vs. Popeline

Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.etc.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-25-2014 at 05:17 PM.

Bravo! Very hard to find item. Peter does find some nice kit.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

But were these Benger shirts not a private purchase? And not only worn by SS but also by SA, and civilians, farmers and all sorts? Or is their a difference between the Benger shirts worn by the SS and other shirts , did they make a shirt only to be worn by the SS?
    If not, how do you know this is a SS Benger shirt?

"......And not only worn by SS but also by SA, and civilians, farmers and all sorts?..."

Such persons as listed here would have been forbidden to wear items of NSDAP uniform without membership in such organizations and the brown shirt was such an item.

I do not know if the original owner of this item was an SS man, but it is of the type, and that suffices for me.

Messr. Feuerbach, can we see some items from your collection of black SS uniforms, please, since you appear to be such an authority in this material?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Bravo! Very hard to find item. Peter does find some nice kit.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thanks, Adrian, I am always at pains to share here what I stumble upon.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    "......And not only worn by SS but also by SA, and civilians, farmers and all sorts?..."

Such persons as listed here would have been forbidden to wear items of NSDAP uniform without membership in such organizations and the brown shirt was such an item.
    ...unauthorized possession and wear being punishable under § 5 of the Heimtückegesetz:

documentArchiv.de - Gesetz gegen heimtückische Angriffe auf Staat und Partei und zum Schutz der Parteiuniformen [Heimtückegesetz] (20.12.1934)

Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.I do have an image of an identical shirt with the Bevo VA or RZM SS tag....note.
    I have never had the chance the buy such a Trikothemd in fifty years.

Andreas is a genius.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-26-2014 at 08:49 AM.

very nice thanks F-B.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast