Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.

Article about: Attachment 706206Part of the agony and the ecstasy of SS Dienstrock is the brown shirt, especially the type worn under the tunic. I enclose the less often found Trikothemd, in contrast to th

As a little addendum to post # 8, here are two brief excerpts from the 16th January 1935 supplementary decree to the Heimtückegesetz, which specified the items protected under the law.

Section I with the detailed listing of clothing, insignia and equipment starts with the brownshirt.

Section II deals with cloth and specifies that all cloth dyed in one of the colors of the RZM's official color chart is also protected:

Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.
    P
    Many

Thank you, dear colleague. I am sure this is all perfectly impossible to understand for the outsider, but we here on this site have done rather a lot to explain it and illustrate it.

Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.Compare....

The item on the left was likely procured or not with NSDAP or SS budget and procurement system.

The second bought in a RZM licensed Brauner Laden, but someone more intelligent can tell me.

The textiles in use are surely similar. Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.

I am happy to have found it and thank Peter Jenkins, too.

?

Thank you F-B for showing us these shirts and greater thanks for your small tutorial. Thanks also to HPL2008 for another fine intervention.

Quote by jHAM View Post
    Thank you F-B for showing us these shirts and greater thanks for your small tutorial. Thanks also to HPL2008 for another fine intervention.
    Thanks for yours and happy Trikotage to all.

Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.In this connection, here is the poplin shirt with two collars and tie, in a collection in Chicago, Illinois. Here you see the RFSS tag and the contract number.

- - ------- - -

The black SS tie is widely faked, as well.

There are probably more of these than we think still out there. People just do not know what it is they have. Without the RZM tag attached a non-collector would be unaware of the historical importance. On the surface it appears to them as just a plain collared shirt.

Quote by Sir Payne View Post
    There are probably more of these than we think still out there. People just do not know what it is they have. Without the RZM tag attached a non-collector would be unaware of the historical importance. On the surface it appears to them as just a plain collared shirt.
    Well, if you have some of this dross you do not want, I would be happy to buy them, RZM tag or not.

I need about three of four of these for my collection.

These are also faked.

I have been collecting these for forty five years.

The same problem is faced with many TR items. I would hate to know how many SS ties, shirts, belts, pants, etc have been lost simply out of ignorance of what they are. We are all aware of the SS soldiers' attempts to get rid of their uniforms at the end of the war. Some may have kept the less noticeable parts and just removed the tags and identifiable insignia.

Is the tie yours all so .Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast