Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.

Article about: Attachment 706206Part of the agony and the ecstasy of SS Dienstrock is the brown shirt, especially the type worn under the tunic. I enclose the less often found Trikothemd, in contrast to th

Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.These items are the property of Peter Manzie, who is on the other forum, known to Bob Coleman.

- - ------- - -

I can tell no lie: though I own many black tunics and many black caps, I own no black SS tie....!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.
    P
    Many

?

I was actually looking for a Black SS tie a while ago. And I couldn't find any. I did come across a few repros but no original examples.

They are rarer than the tunics! I'm sure most SS men wore normal black ties and the ones who didn't had there's lost in time. I'm sure though there must be few in the attics of Germany in an Old trunk full of old clothes. Just waiting for the owner to find them and throw them in the bin.

They weren't the typical item a vet would bring back either. Or the shirt.

?

SS Black tie must have a white stripe at the bottom, as it's shown at the Mr Manzie picture. Inscription on the RZM label must contain word - Vorschriftsmäßiger Binde mit Kennkante f. Politische leiter u. SS
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Trikothemd, Fa. Benger Stuttgart.Here is a army shirt of similar, but later type. Courtesy: Stezelberger.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3