Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Tropical sleeve eagle and 13th Handschar patches, original ?

Article about: Hey guys, me again. Here are a few insignia i have gathered, once again, sorry about the pic quality ! The SS tropical eagle i cut off a strand of 6 myself, all have tags. Got from a reliabl

?

Default Tropical sleeve eagle and 13th Handschar patches, original ?

Hey guys, me again. Here are a few insignia i have gathered, once again, sorry about the pic quality ! The SS tropical eagle i cut off a strand of 6 myself, all have tags. Got from a reliable collector. The Edelweiss was bought at an estate auction, same source i got the eagle from said the Edelweiss was original. The Croatian arm shield was bought at an auction. What do ya think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tropical sleeve eagle and 13th Handschar patches, original ?   Tropical sleeve eagle and 13th Handschar patches, original ?  

Tropical sleeve eagle and 13th Handschar patches, original ?   Tropical sleeve eagle and 13th Handschar patches, original ?  

Tropical sleeve eagle and 13th Handschar patches, original ?   Tropical sleeve eagle and 13th Handschar patches, original ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tropical sleeve eagle and 13th Handschar patches, original ?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Tropical sleeve eagle and 13th Handschar patches, original ?

Well, the 13th Croatian Shield looks right to me. I can't speak to the others.

The trop eagle looks good, as far as the pics allow me to pass an opinion.

Jerry

All are fine original items.

Cheers, Ade.