Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Trusted Dealers

Article about: I was wanting to know what dealers you guys trust, and wouldnt have to second guess a purchase. Seeing how this not a cheap hobby, I want to make sure my money is going to a honest trusted s

Default Trusted Dealers

I was wanting to know what dealers you guys trust, and wouldnt have to second guess a purchase. Seeing how this not a cheap hobby, I want to make sure my money is going to a honest trusted source. Thanks for any input you all can give!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Trusted Dealers
    P
    Many

I would offer Bill Shea of The Ruptured Duck, Bruce Herman of Grenadier Militaria, The Collectors Guild, Lakeside Trader, Peter Jenkins of SS-BW. I am sure there are more that escape me at this time. These guys are legitimate. That is not to say that any dealer can make a mistake. What makes them legit is they stand behind what they sell.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I will put a good word in for Lakeside Trader, (Paul), German War Booty, (John), Eagle Relics, (John), who is also a sponsor of this forum.
    Also, anyone who will honor a lifetime return policy.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

However...keep in mind that No dealer is fool-proof and innocent of making mistakes.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

also the sponsors on here.

?

Collectors guild leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to paying you when your items sell.
    My personal experience.

Quote by Versatile170 View Post
    I was wanting to know what dealers you guys trust, and wouldnt have to second guess a purchase. Seeing how this not a cheap hobby, I want to make sure my money is going to a honest trusted source. Thanks for any input you all can give!
    The collector must be responsible for his or her own actions via the project of years of learning. Collecting SS material is not for the beginner or for the light hearted.

Bob Coleman's advice is very sound. The one thing the beginner can do is to show to others that he or she approaches this project with the gravity and effort it requires.

This site is a good place to begin such an enterprise, but there is no free ride, no easy pass and no simple, painless answer.

Nor are we a concierge service, in fact.

I actually think we should begin to give a test here of persons who aspire to collect this material and, in exchange for tuition, issue a diploma.

I can also recommend with enthusiasm the members of this site whose tutorials and care and feeding of beginners have been exemplary, as well as dealers.

I have actually had problems with all the leading dealers, but I accept these frictions as part of the norm, and I do not wear my heart on my sleeve about it.

The collector cannot out source the hard work of this undertaking to another person and expect to emerge unscathed.

Self help is the basis of all successful collecting, and a tireless inquiry into the task is essential.

and, when you avail yourselves of decades and decades of expertise here, as well as the investment by others in millions and millions of dollars of time and treasure, do thank the person who helps you....

Courtesy and some decorum as to gratitude can repay the effort many, many times over.

Trusted DealersTrusted DealersTrusted DealersTrusted DealersTrusted DealersTrusted DealersTrusted DealersTrusted DealersNot had in fifteen minutes of browsing....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast