Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Trusted Dealers

Article about: I was wanting to know what dealers you guys trust, and wouldnt have to second guess a purchase. Seeing how this not a cheap hobby, I want to make sure my money is going to a honest trusted s

The pictures of real material on this site are free, and easily had, which reveals little of how long some of us had to struggle and how much we did, in fact, pay to own such items...even if we own them for just awhile.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Trusted Dealers
    P
    Many

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    .....The collector must be responsible for his or her own actions via the project of years of learning. Collecting SS material is not for the beginner or for the light hearted.
    This site is a good place to begin such an enterprise, but there is no free ride, no easy pass and no simple, painless answer.....
    So true , so true ..

I remember the days when collecting 3rd Reich items was a path not taken lightly , as the road ahead was full of peril & deciet .
    Still , already 30 years ago there were warning signs at the side of that dangerous road , to warn of even greater dangers :

STAY CLEAR OF SS ITEMS !

( No need to explain that my collecting interest went astray in that very direction - and there wasn't even the Internet yet . )

Never a regret of course .. !

Thank you all for your input!

Quote by Versatile170 View Post
    Thank you all for your input!
    There is more knowledge about SS regalia concentrated at this site and at your use than you will find elsewhere, especially on the other, less hygienic site.

You can also buy from this sale section here of course.

i would buy the reference books on the items you are looking to collect, the books are not cheap but gives lots of info about them
    worth paying for as SS items are not cheap and if you get a fake you have lost alot of money

-Martin

?

f-b's and others' suggestion re primers for the eager-but-ill-informed (as made here and in private) is great and important. which is not, certainly, to diminish the oft-heard advice to buy reference books - and f-b's subtler but valued and selfless repetition of images from his and others' collections. ditto for this site's 'stickies', which alone are a mighty aid for enthusiasts old-n-new, so to speak. good hunting. 'it' is for sure still out there - and never forget to look UNDER the vendors' tables!

Quote by ironcross13 View Post
    i would buy the reference books on the items you are looking to collect, the books are not cheap but gives lots of info about them
    worth paying for as SS items are not cheap and if you get a fake you have lost alot of money

-Martin

Quote by vady View Post
    f-b's and others' suggestion re primers for the eager-but-ill-informed (as made here and in private) is great and important. which is not, certainly, to diminish the oft-heard advice to buy reference books - and f-b's subtler but valued and selfless repetition of images from his and others' collections. ditto for this site's 'stickies', which alone are a mighty aid for enthusiasts old-n-new, so to speak. good hunting. 'it' is for sure still out there - and never forget to look UNDER the vendors' tables!

Thanks, dear friend, and all the best.

?

to a saner world. d

Trusted DealersTrusted DealersTrusted DealersTrusted DealersTrusted DealersTrusted Dealers
    Quote by vady View Post
    to a saner world. d
    Little or no sign of such on the horizon, in fact.

All signs point straight into the abyss!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast