Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Tuchmuetze fuer SS: variations on a theme

Article about: The last thing I would ever do is offer a list of makers of these objects, though after more than a decade of carefully securing these images, I could hypothesize about it all. But I am alle

Default Tuchmuetze fuer SS: variations on a theme

I find some poetry in subtle variations. Tuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a themeTuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a themeTuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a themeTuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a themeTuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a theme
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-26-2011 at 09:38 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a theme
    P
    Many

Default Re: Tuchmuetze fuer SS: variations on a theme

or simply a lack of imagination....Tuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a themeTuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a themeTuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a themeTuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a theme

Items of beauty for sure FB thanks for showing them.

Eric

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Items of beauty for sure FB thanks for showing them.

Eric

Dear Sir, thanks. I am not sure beauty is the right word, but aesthetic curiosity to be sure. In any case, one of them I have never photographed at all. It is an especially handsome piece, in fact. The other two I have included in older pictures. I have others, too, the truth be told. In the 1970s I never found them easily, and have made up for it since with overkill---a lack of imagination. I cannot excite myself for old belt clips and stray pieces of alu insignia.
    To each his own. Happy surrealism and Rod Serling. I am sure he would have something cogent to say about our mid 20th century hat fetish.Tuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a themeTuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a themeTuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a themeTuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a themeTuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a themeTuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a themeTuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a themeTuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a themeTuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a theme

None of the "sculls" here have I violently dislocated from their historical place, and never shall I do so no matter what the apostate heirs of Deschler assert otherwise. Pfui!Tuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a themeTuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a themeTuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a themeTuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a themeTuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a theme

?

The Alteste stinker photo is the only one I don't enjoy looking at here...

Oh and FB, please, please buy yourself a decent camera soon!

Quote by BenVK View Post
    The Alteste stinker photo is the only one I don't enjoy looking at here...

Oh and FB, please, please buy yourself a decent camera soon!
    Thank you. You may come here and make pictures of my foetid woolens. I will keep posting the Atwood cap picture as a contrast, or I will start in with the Gartenzwerge again. I am broke because I spent a ton of money on two caps in the past quarter year, and further broke from two others I bought last year. I did not buy any caps for three years and then had a frenzy. You know how it is with addicts.

Truth be told, I have never liked cameras and have no knack for it, really.

My public will have to content itself with photos as from early in the 20th century.

My invitation to you stands, you know. Bring your scissors and needles. Tuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a themeTuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a themeTuchmuetze fuer SS:  variations on a theme

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Happy surrealism and Rod Serling. I am sure he would have something cogent to say about our mid 20th century hat fetish.
    He certainly came up with a fine potential title for the next "scull" thread: http://covers.openlibrary.org/b/id/6256104-L.jpg

?

Cameras these days are so cheap and also so advanced, you really don't need a big budget or any photography skills.

For example, this 12 mega pixel, optical zoom FinePix camera costs less than a full tank of petrol!
    Fujifilm FinePix AV100 Digital Camera - Black 2.7 inch: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

It would be a fine choice.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Cameras these days are so cheap and also so advanced, you really don't need a big budget or any photography skills.

For example, this 12 mega pixel, optical zoom FinePix camera costs less than a full tank of petrol!
    Fujifilm FinePix AV100 Digital Camera - Black 2.7 inch: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
    Your optimism is infectious. The following facts obtain in this case: a.) my eyesight is failing and the spirochetes have caused jitters and twitches; b.) I have three PKWs to fill up with diesel so I am still broke; c.) I like my fuzzy pictures; d.) too much realism is dangerous; e.) All electronics owned by me then break in a while; f.) if there are too many electronic things in my house, my twitches and jitters increase; g.) this syndrome is typical of old people; h.) it is miracle I can take any pictures at all; h.) you should take the pictures, as you have more feel for it.

Besides, most people only want to look at Atwood hats and then get angry.

Thank you for the suggestion. I have to buy a new Apple computer this week, which is another reason I am broke.
    Plus I have to pay the credit card bills for the last trip to Europe, as well as the two cap deals that are outstanding....

Come here and help me repair me hats, though.
    Maybe they are all secretly Atwood stinkers....maybe.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast