Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Tunic for evaluation

Article about: Hello all,I may have an opportunity to acquire this tunic which I have seen only once 21 years ago. I have very limited knowledge regarding original SS uniforms so I though I would post some

Tunic for evaluationTunic for evaluationTunic for evaluationTunic for evaluationTunic for evaluationTunic for evaluationTunic for evaluationTunic for evaluationTunic for evaluationTunic for evaluationfoetid woolens.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tunic for evaluation
    P
    Many

?

Tunic for evaluationTunic for evaluationTunic for evaluationTunic for evaluationTunic for evaluationTunic for evaluationTunic for evaluationTunic for evaluationTunic for evaluationTunic for evaluationTunic for evaluation

Happy textiles to all

Bravo. These were called "irrelevant pictures" by the umlaut dropper, but we invited him out of the ranks.

?

The umlaut dropper, and those individuals of similar mindedness, are the only irrelevant factor in our study of this regalia. The moderators have done well in maintaining harmony here.

Gentlemen,Although things did not turn out the way I had hoped..I wanted to thank everyone for their kind responses regarding the tunic I posted earlier.The piece was not able to be acquired by myself due to my limited funds and the owners need for cash over trade. I wish to thank you all for rekindling an area of interest I have not touched upon in some time, due to all the false and deceitful information that has tainted this area of the hobby.Unfortunately because of my friends medical bills I have been asked to list the tunic on my website and will gladly do so for my friend who gave me the gift of the enjoyment and pursuit of Militaria many years ago..I am sure I will feel better knowing it will go to someone Who will be a good caretaker and share it with others who understand the importance of these items being preserved.Warm Regards, Geoffrey J. Ward

This is a very fine object which someone should give a fitting home and good care. Many of you ask for a black tunic, well, this is it.

Heran an den Feind! Do it, so I won't be tempted, to be sure.

A very handsome and pleasing piece.
    I wrote earlier this is the Bayreuth item, but it is Wuerzburg, I have one similar to it.Tunic for evaluationTunic for evaluation
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-05-2017 at 04:32 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6