Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Uniform removed bevo tab with nco tress.

Article about: Pretty neat! My compliments. Regards Samir

Default Uniform removed bevo tab with nco tress.

Here is my new edition,It's the only thing Mark left for me.
    Am i correct in thinking the tress is luftwaffe tress.I know some people don't like to see ss items in conjuction with luftwaffe tress.I'm not to bothered i have seen plenty of shoulder boards with such tress maybe it was a shortage of material as the war progressed.
    It does seem to have been there a long time I don't think the soilder started out this rank you can see the stitch line under the tress from when it was sewn as a em,I'm guessing the tress was a promotion.
    I hope you like it.
    Cheers
    Dave.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Uniform removed bevo tab with nco tress.   Uniform removed bevo tab with nco tress.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Uniform removed bevo tab with nco tress.
    P
    Many

?

Quote by ddavies View Post
    Here is my new edition,It's the only thing Mark left for me.
    Am i correct in thinking the tress is luftwaffe tress.I know some people don't like to see ss items in conjuction with luftwaffe tress.I'm not to bothered i have seen plenty of shoulder boards with such tress maybe it was a shortage of material as the war progressed.
    It does seem to have been there a long time I don't think the soilder started out this rank you can see the stitch line under the tress from when it was sewn as a em,I'm guessing the tress was a promotion.
    I hope you like it.
    Cheers
    Dave.

I thought i had better leave something for you mate , a nice tab , but i am not up on tresse so can't help you mate but sure someone will have the knowledge

Quote by HD1450 View Post

I thought i had better leave something for you mate , a nice tab , but i am not up on tresse so can't help you mate but sure someone will have the knowledge
    Thanks Mark i appreciate you leaving me some crumbs.I must have been minutes behind you on the other tab
    Cheers
    Dave.

Early in the period all arms used this type of tress, only later did the Heer change over to the diamond type, though I have to admit to not knowing how the sequence applies to the SS.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Quote by ddavies View Post
    Thanks Mark i appreciate you leaving me some crumbs.I must have been minutes behind you on the other tab
    Cheers
    Dave.
    Early bird

Dave, that is a great item

I think Mark lost his concentration for a second and you took advantage of it!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Just looking at some examples in the Beaver/Bando book Insignia and Artifacts of the Waffen SS and there is an example there that refers to ' ...the Luftwaffe style NCO tresse..'

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

a v/nice buy.

Thanks everyone,your kind comments are very much appreciated.Nick i don't own the beaver/bando book,all my books are packed up ready to move house.Jerry i have seen items get negative comments in the past because of the tress.To me it looks to have been there a very long time.
    Cheers
    Dave.

?

Getting very hard to find. Nice one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast