Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

untersturmfuhrer tabs real? or fake?

Article about:

Default untersturmfuhrer tabs real? or fake?

untersturmfuhrer tabs real? or fake?untersturmfuhrer tabs real? or fake?untersturmfuhrer tabs real? or fake?untersturmfuhrer tabs real? or fake?untersturmfuhrer tabs real? or fake?untersturmfuhrer tabs real? or fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement untersturmfuhrer tabs real? or fake?
    P
    Many

untersturmfuhrer tabs real? or fake?untersturmfuhrer tabs real? or fake?untersturmfuhrer tabs real? or fake? I don't think there is much room for analysis here.

This is a very poorly manufactured copy of a set of SS Officers tabs: the runes match no known original example and wouldn't even meet the RZM's specifications. Also, the so called "pips" aren't of the Third Reich era as well the rest of the material used to create these.

Here is an example of a authentic set:
    untersturmfuhrer tabs real? or fake?
    The differences are quite apparent IMO.
    Hopefully you haven't purchased the example you posted or at minimum can retain a refund, good luck.
    Additionally I'd like to say that though I understand your thread title conveys what exactly you are looking to learn, it would still be nice when asking for free advice to add a small paragraph explaining what you're looking for, some history of the item, and your personal opinion of them. It's just good forum etiquette IMO.

thanks guys and sorry for the quick post,i was on my iphone in the shop and could barely see the screen lol..no i didnt purchase,didnt seem right