Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Unusual variation of a Norwegian SS-badge "Frontkjemper"

Article about: Hello lads, This badge looks strange to me, but as I trust the seller I would not ride to any conclusions without hear with the WR people first! What do you think? Something you would pay fo

No problem, it's an interesting area to collect in... particularly for Norwegians. Not really sure about the mini, which is a smaller stickpin type --- they do not often appear on the market here anymore so it's a seller's market, it could vary greatly... depending on sellers knowledge and how badly a buyer wants any specific example. Around $500-600 for a nice attributed stickpin example perhaps? $300-400 nice condition with no attribution?
    I don't follow prices though and it's kind of impossible to give specific market prices as the demand is greater than supply and at least they are very much in demand here in Norway --- judging by the pricing it would perhaps appear to be the same abroad also.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unusual variation of a Norwegian SS-badge "Frontkjemper"
    P
    Many

Here's my attributed Frontkjemper badge set, early type in silver --- the man fought in SS Freiwilligen Legion Norwegen/ Den Norske Legion --- primarily on the Leningrad frontline.

Unusual variation of a Norwegian SS-badge "Frontkjemper"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2